France
Release Date: January 30th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
FNAC.com

5051889332077.jpg

:oohyeah::oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like it will have unique artwork. The cover art is pretty nice aside from that red banner riddled with text.

Will this be G2? back/inside art?

I 'm pretty sure that every steelbooks released here in france have been G2 size except for the warner releases(well almost all the waner relaeses, since the very first ones were G2).

So i think we are safe saying it should be G2 size..

too bad the banner, because otherwise the visual is really nice to see for the back if information is printed technical

Last edited:
:drool: Looks Micky Mouse :scat: I must try too ressist asking French man to Order for me :ohno:

Good to see some Diff Art Work.. looks exciting and bizzy , so Yep , its in da Bag !!

Kinda reminds me of the Afterlife 3D (de) & (FR) stahlie ;) 1 is wort $25 now & the other is like EEK!.. this will be for opening & watching :D

France was the only country to have different artwork on the last Resident Evil release, so no reason to think that won't be the case here. This is the one or me. For some reason, the other artwork just doesn't do it for me.

France was the only country to have different artwork on the last Resident Evil release, so no reason to think that won't be the case here. This is the one or me. For some reason, the other artwork just doesn't do it for me.

Good point, mind Amazon has 2 listings for the 3D BD no nothing about Boitier Metal. Another thing is that the JPN version of Afterlife was mocked up as Bio Hazard:Afterlife but sadly they went back to Res Evil and the same old cover: this looks more promising.