Resident Evil: The Final Chapter ( 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.49) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: April 26, 2017
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One-click
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Price: $40.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $81 (One Click)
Note: Lenticular Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (500 copies Numbered Card) - One Click will be made as same Number (1~150)

17796226_2067336873493519_2319365856279337889_n.jpg 17799044_2067336840160189_1062818216689391453_n.jpg 14914478647981763.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my lenti last week. Really impressed with it. Glad I went for this edition over the TW one with mismatched slip and the lackluster French steel.

very nice package, not one of their best but thats like picking yhe child you love less...as they are all great(the one's I own, are, at least)

chuffed to have it.

Only complaint, is this steel needed gloss. Am not a gloss nut like many, but this is certainly one that needed it.

Finally had a moment to unpack the lenti, and it does not disappoint. The depth and pop on the image is incredible. The rendering of all the bits and bobs on the motorcycle across multiple layers is truly impressive. I'm not expecting much from the movie, but at least the lenti will be nice to look at. :woot:

1.jpg 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.jpg

The steel itself isn't nearly as impressive. Would've been really sharp in gloss--especially the cover. I do love the front art, but the back is oddly grainy. Also, there's just something off about Jovovich's jawline in that rear image...

5.JPG 6.JPG 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Finally had a moment to unpack the lenti, and it does not disappoint. The depth and pop on the image is incredible. The rendering of all the bits and bobs on the motorcycle across multiple layers is truly impressive. I'm not expecting much from the movie, but at least the lenti will be nice to look at. :woot:

View attachment 317221 View attachment 317222 View attachment 317223 View attachment 317224

The steel itself isn't nearly as impressive. Would've been really sharp in gloss--especially the cover. I do love the front art, but the back is oddly grainy. Also, there's just something off about Jovovich's jawline in that rear image...

View attachment 317225 View attachment 317226 View attachment 317227 View attachment 317228 View attachment 317229
agree on most parts - for a cheap release it was VERY nice :)

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
got mine for about £34 delivered (korean seller on fleabay - so cheaper than direct by a few dollars and cheaper still based on the usual $50-£60 price tags of most steels from Kimchi steels)

got mine for about £34 delivered (korean seller on fleabay - so cheaper than direct by a few dollars and cheaper still based on the usual $50-£60 price tags of most steels from Kimchi steels)

That's a good price at £34 especially with our luck in the UK. Nice snag!

Reactions: yeslek
tell me about it - was abotu $42 all in :)

was beyond chuffed after missing out on the lenti direct.

What was the packaging like? Last time I ordered something for a decent price for a full slip premium, it came in a large plastic envelope with no bubble wrap. As expected came damaged with small creases all over the slip. Of course wasn't happy and never ordered again.

tell me about it - was abotu $42 all in :)

was beyond chuffed after missing out on the lenti direct.

What was the packaging like? Last time I ordered something for a decent price for a full slip premium, it came in a large plastic envelope with no bubble wrap. As expected came damaged with small creases all over the slip. Of course wasn't happy and never ordered again.

I think I ordered from the same seller on eBay. If it was then it was bubble wrapped to within an inch of it's life but came in an oversized bubble mailer. Wasn't a problem though as the amount of bubble wrap would have cushioned it from most things.

Reactions: yeslek
the usual big box I believe, though may have been a mailer(took delivery of something in a jiffy bag recently but dont think it was a steel) come to think of it...either way was many times bigger than the steelbook, with layers and layers of bubble wrap so arrived unharmed :)
what you'd expect from Kimchi direct pretty much.