Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 7, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13491134-1674923892315068.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I guess the UK doesn't get art cards?

I saw the film the other day and wasn't too in to it. All the people who kept saying "if you like the games you'll love this" are confusing as outside of the sets it wasn't very faithful to the games.

This is the reason why I rarely buy WWA steelbooks these days. Absolute shite finish. Flat, streaky matte and washed out colours.

Big fan of Resident Evil games, not the old films and from what I ve heard I may not like this movie either, but I’m willing to give it a go. But for the love of god, why have WWAs fallen to such sub par standards over the last 3-4 years.

File size is too big to upload, but you guys aren’t missing much. Terrible steel

And yeah, no art cards with the U.K. version. Shock horror

This is the reason why I rarely buy WWA steelbooks these days. Absolute shite finish. Flat, streaky matte and washed out colours.

Big fan of Resident Evil games, not the old films and from what I ve heard I may not like this movie either, but I’m willing to give it a go. But for the love of god, why have WWAs fallen to such sub par standards over the last 3-4 years.

File size is too big to upload, but you guys aren’t missing much. Terrible steel

And yeah, no art cards with the U.K. version. Shock horror
You have this already?

It’s out of stock? What, did they order like 3 of them?
I didn’t really like the movie so I wouldn’t have bought this until it was like a tenner anyway. Oh well.
Thanks for the pics.

It’s out of stock? What, did they order like 3 of them?
I didn’t really like the movie so I wouldn’t have bought this until it was like a tenner anyway. Oh well.
Thanks for the pics.

It went out of stock, then came back in stock and sold out again. Apparently a lot of people who didn't like the movie didn't wait for a price drop and bought it right away.

Yeah I would of actually liked to make a point to them with this one and buy it for £7 in 3 months just to give the studio a slap. Surprised it’s gone.

I did enjoy the film but that steel is w@nk so it’s no biggie tbh.

I bet studio thought they were onto a winner with the people buying this and selling it out. Lol

I'm totally ok with this artwork. :)
Ofc would perfer gloss finish, but artwork does it's job and i think for WWA it's prob obe of the best.
If you don't like it, then don't buy it ^_^ or buy amaray. :giggle:
Or even better, wait for WEA. :LOL: