Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 22, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

5051891195172.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
He made some good movies spesially those directed by John Ford are worth a watch. And this one. And Hatari !

I don't think I have ever seen a movie with John Wayne in it.
He always basically plays himself, is usually called John and is either a cattle rancher, sergeant or higher and always gets the last very slow punch in. Jean Reno’s impersonation of him in Leon is spot on. But seriously your comment just makes me realise that I’m getting on a bit.

Reactions: Space Cadet
He always basically plays himself, is usually called John and is either a cattle rancher, sergeant or higher and always gets the last very slow punch in. Jean Reno’s impersonation of him in Leon is spot on. But seriously your comment just makes me realise that I’m getting on a bit.

That is actually true. He's John in so many movies it cannot be coincidence ... was he always so drunk that co-star had to call him John ! John ! Your line now ... LOL.

Trivia track. His real name was Marion Morrison. True.

That is actually true. He's John in so many movies it cannot be coincidence ... was he always so drunk that co-star had to call him John ! John ! Your line now ... LOL.

Trivia track. His real name was Marion Morrison. True.
Haha yes I knew that was his real name. He is still a legend, and there’ll never be another one like him.

Then you have missed out on some movie masterpieces

Like "The Searchers" and this particular movie.

I believe you. :thumbs: They're just all before my time and take place in eras that I'm not really interested in.

Old westerns and old war movies just don't interest me though.

Reactions: Lutzo
My copy arrived from FNAC today. Won’t have time to open it until later, but the front art looks great; it’s matte with what looks like maybe a zero finish (or maybe a muted spot gloss?) over all the words.

Last edited: