RIP Anton Yelchin

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Terrible news. :(

'Star Trek' actor Anton Yelchin dies in freak accident at age 27.

1.jpg

Last edited:
omg! This is horrendous news, absolutely tragic :arghh:

What an incredible talent he was, I can't believe it...I loved him in so many things.

This is so sad, so tragic, thoughts go out to his family. I'm lost for words :(

Reactions: Noodles
I am stunned. I was just talking about the new Star Trek films with a coworker last night. I am heartbroken. He was so young. God be with his family and friends.

Reactions: Flash
So sad to wake up to the news that Anton Yelchin has passed away at the age of 27. From Star Trek to Odd Thomas to Terminator Salvation, I've loved everything that he's starred in. With Star Trek: Beyond and the critically-acclaimed The Green Room, this was looking to be his most successful year yet. Just shows that you need to live your life to its fullest because you never know which day may be your last. R.I.P.

Reactions: Flash
Very sad news. Was hoping this wasn't true. Just recently I watched the Fright Night remake and he was superb in it. I really like the Star Trek film franchise so it's not going to be easy watching Beyond knowing he's no longer with us.

R.I.P. Anton Yelchin.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Flash
Very sad news. Was hoping this wasn't true. Just recently I watched the Fright Night remake and he was superb in it. I really like the Star Trek film franchise so it's not going to be easy watching Beyond knowing he's no longer with us.

R.I.P. Anton Yelchin.

Completely agree I couldn't wait to see the new Star Trek film, thought he was a lovely Chekov may he live on in his films and hearts of everyone.

image.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Not going to pretend like I was a huge fan/follower or anything, but I've seen the occasional interview etc and he came across as a really nice guy. He always gave a standout performance in every film he appeared in too... even the ones I didn't necessarily like. The way he died keeps going through my mind... such a horrible and unfortunate way to go - I just hope it was instant rather than him being left there in pain for so long. 27 is far too young. :(

Not going to pretend like I was a huge fan/follower or anything, but I've seen the occasional interview etc and he came across as a really nice guy. He always gave a standout performance in every film he appeared in too... even the ones I didn't necessarily like. The way he died keeps going through my mind... such a horrible and unfortunate way to go - I just hope it was instant rather than him being left there in pain for so long. 27 is far too young. :(

Aww I know that's what I keep thinking of that is such a horrific way to go and it honestly upsets me to think of him lying there so tragic and for his friend to find him, just awful, so many shining lights gone this years, it's heartbreaking :(

Reactions: Noodles
Aww I know that's what I keep thinking of that is such a horrific way to go and it honestly upsets me to think of him lying there so tragic and for his friend to find him, just awful, so many shining lights gone this years, it's heartbreaking :(
Yeah, it's awful to think about... I can't even imagine how his friends and family must be feeling.

Thanks for posting that dude... added to OP.