Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray FuturePak) (Fox Direct Exclusive) [UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Looks like Fox Direct (UK) are going to be doing their own exclusives on Play.com. Have spotted a couple of titles, one of which is Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak) and the other is Fight Club (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak)

Release Date: 26th May 2014
Price: £17.99
Pre-order Link: Here
Print Run: Limited to only 500 units!!!
Group Buy: HERE <<< click

Main Artwork
image.jpg

Other Artwork
63777216_500x500_1.jpg

63777216_500x500_3.jpg

63777216_500x500_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got mine today, feels very nice in hand. I like the smooth finish, mine has a few paint chips.

overall a nice release, glad i bought this instead of the uk steelbook

Very tempted to get this myself after seeing my friends copy today, but has anybody else's copy title on the spine look off centre and have the letter P's on the spine slightly going on to the back art.

Mine arrived today in one of those bulk wrap card wraps with the extended sides.

Haven't unwrapped it, but I'd say it's mint. The 'P's on the spine go right to the back of the spine.

The gloss of the eyes is almost metallic.

Lovely overall finish, and damn, it's heavy!

Very happy with it :thumbs:

UK - Rise of the planet of the apes

Stunning futurepak release. Looking forward to more. Looks like if we want a superb coated finish on the steels, we have to buy Futurepaks now or stick with Fox's low quality matte steelbook releases.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

JOLgEkY.jpg

rvxHUjj.jpg

Y91MlA0.jpg

XMZcTKm.jpg

kUZ0YqZ.jpg

5tri958.jpg

DUTnUIM.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

qrfrWX3.jpg

kEpfIFS.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

JTSvMv8.jpg

80rAgdv.jpg

1l4Ngkm.jpg

VT06w0D.jpg

Can't seem to get a mint copy of this, third copy of this FuturePak and all have scratches on the back always around the same place. Asked the retailer for a partial refund and they don't give them plus they ship in cardboard envelopes, even more annoyingly these are going pounds less on the bay. Other than that it looks really nice.

Now going for £20+ off eBay. This was in stock for months, nobody wanted one until they sold out. Plus this is much better than the UK Steelbook with a printed back and rating logos IMO. FuturePaks are very underrated.

Reactions: lgans316