paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: Novermber 28, 2022
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £30.00 (Arrow Films) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Does not include Blu-ray - This is not available from Zavvi USA

Robin Hood 4K UHD.jpg

Last edited:
  • Brand new 4K restorations of both the theatrical and extended cuts from the original negative by Arrow Films
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation of both cuts in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
  • Limited Edition packaging with reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Paul Shipper
  • 60-page perfect-bound illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Jackson Cooper and Mark Cunliffe
  • Double-sided fold-out poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Paul Shipper
  • Double-sided fold-out poster featuring newly commissioned artwork by José Saccone
  • Six double-sided, postcard-sized artcards
  • Original uncompressed stereo and DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio commentary with director Kevin Reynolds and actor Kevin Costner
  • Audio commentary with actors Morgan Freeman and Christian Slater and writers/producers Pen Densham and John Watson
  • Here We Are Kings: Making Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves – a brand new, multi-part documentary featuring brand new interviews with Densham, Watson, director of photography Douglas Milsome, editor Peter Boyle, costume designer John Bloomfield and many more members of the creative team
  • Robin Hood: The Myth, the Man, the Movie – an archival 1991 documentary hosted by Pierce Brosnan
  • One-on-One with the Cast – archival 1991 interviews with Costner, Freeman, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Slater and Alan Rickman
  • Bryan Adams “(Everything I Do) I Do It for You” performance at Slane Castle, Ireland
  • Music soundtrack cues
  • Theatrical trailer
  • TV spots
  • Image gallery

Gonna have to get both and use this slip for the steelbook....
**actually, I'll get the 1/4 steelbook by itself and this edition. No need to to get the whole steelbook slipcover edition.

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
Note this Arrow Video release is not available from Zavvi USA
Zavvi USA in regards to Arrow sell Arrow Video USA releases not UK

Zavvi USA is selling the Universal Release and not the same as the Arrow release

If you want to use Zavvi order from Zavvi UK or one of the other Zavvi International websites

Arrow Films UK website ship to USA

Still waiting on my copy. Steelbook arrived last Saturday but no sign of this edition. Would have expected both to be sent together as they were on the same order.