Disc specifications

Region B locked.

Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Castellano DTS 5.1, Italian DTS 5.1

Subtitles: English, Castellano, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware dear citizens:

The Amazon Robocop product page DOES SAY

''Robocop
The Robocop Limited Edition Steelbook is no longer available from Amazon.co.uk, but the sci-fi favourite is still available to order on standard Blu-ray.
''

This was stated before this new stock arrival, and is still stated (you can order the steelbook, +/- 120 left).

What does this mean? This means I AM CONFIDENT this is NOT a new stock allocation, but probably returns and/or cancelled orders.

Why am I confident about this? Because I forgot to pay for one of my copies aswel (add new CC details), so cancellations DO HAPPEN.

Reactions: tono06
I expect a lot of 'thank you' now :p.
Joking. Amazon does this often, don't know why. Maybe a bug in their stock system or something :hilarious: .

i could only give one, sorry ;)

i guess they dont expect a) the people to check the stock via this trick and b) the stock to immediately sell out.. so they just refill the stock with an unlimitied amount and then later enter the correct number..

Strange that amazon had another batch of these up for grabs, Tesco direct cancelled my pre-order for this last night as they didn't receive any copies from their supplier. Luckily my local HMV in Shrewsbury had 2 left when i went in this morning, had to pay a little more but really i was just relieved to finally have a copy!