Rocky IV (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: March 21, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

F0D2DCE4-789A-4008-8198-C86381F95B4D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If he's doing new cuts, that's a good reason for them not to be included here. V needs a different version, it's always been the weakest of the lot. Balboa is fantastic though, so interested to see what he comes up with to edit that one.

If he's doing new cuts, that's a good reason for them not to be included here. V needs a different version, it's always been the weakest of the lot. Balboa is fantastic though, so interested to see what he comes up with to edit that one.
I hated the whole plot line of how he can't do sports deals due to his old mob enforcer days. He was at the time arguably one of if not the biggest sports personalities in the world.

If this documentary is on a separate BD with featurettes for the first film, will it be included in separate steelbook releases?
I wouldn't want to get a 1-4 box set without the last 2 movies.
I would say probably but I mean there is no guarantee. I hope so though. Although assuming it is the documentary that is on youtube, well it's on youtube lol. I know what you mean about the box set though. I had a dvd set with 1 -5 and currently have a bluray set with 1 - 6 I absolutely will not be buying a box set with 1 - 4 cos that just feels like a massive step back, all in the name of licensing...? I would honestly rather just get the individual steels anyway. So just waiting on UK dates I guess.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
If this documentary is on a separate BD with featurettes for the first film, will it be included in separate steelbook releases?
I wouldn't want to get a 1-4 box set without the last 2 movies.
Ultimately we don't know yet lol The steelbooks will also include 1080p blu-ray discs though. The features for the original rocky are legacy ones, that are already on it's 1080p.

The new rocky 4 doc doesn't exist on physical media, yet, so I'm guessing... but that may not be inc with a rocky 4 steel.

The only way it will be is if a new rocky 4 1080p is pressed, with the new cut and the doc on, as it's not on the UHD disc.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Well, I got The Undisputed Collection, which has that 7th bonus disc:

RockyUndisputedBDUSV2.jpg

RockyUndisputedBDUSV3.jpg

Then I got that US digibook of Rocky, which I don't think is a remaster, since it's from 2013.
And then the UK steelbook of Rocky in 2014 for just £11, which should be a remaster. And nothing since for 9 years now.
But I don't think there was much new, except for this new cut of Rocky IV, which will be nice to buy now in a steelbook.
I can just download that documentary off YouTube then, if they don't put it on any discs.