Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 12 AM for Red Carpet, 8 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663279-3044788294146172.jpg

12663279-6024788294395835.jpg
12663279-9994788294450156.jpg
12663279-1854788294278223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if this will be up for pre-order next with the original Rise of Skywalker still not sold out?

There's plenty of choice poster wise so hopefully they go with something different to blufans.

Had a go at a few alternatives with border and title like the others but they don't seem to look right imo.

Rogue1.jpg
Rogue2.jpg
Rogue3.jpg
Rogue4.jpg
Rogue5.jpg
Rogue6.jpg
Rogue7.jpg
Rogue8.jpg

Wonder if this will be up for pre-order next with the original Rise of Skywalker still not sold out?

There's plenty of choice poster wise so hopefully they go with something different to blufans.

Had a go at a few alternatives with border and title like the others but they don't seem to look right imo.

View attachment 481174View attachment 481175View attachment 481176View attachment 481177

great mock ups!

I prefer top right of the original title since i already have top left on the double lenti slip

Blufans actually used the theatrical poster for their steel except they cut out the bottom part with the AT-ATs and troopers so going by the trend I expect zavvis to be the same. But I’d welcome any of the other posters

CEE2A402-6020-44FF-974E-B800392FCE74.jpeg

Reactions: Ephoenix
Blufans actually used the theatrical poster for their steel except they cut out the bottom part with the AT-ATs and troopers so going by the trend I expect zavvis to be the same. But I’d welcome any of the other posters

View attachment 481195

Love this poster, shame Blufans and likely Zavvi if they use it will cut the AT-AT's and troopers but I guess it'd impossible and will look ridiculous scale wise if they attempted to keep them

Reactions: Flloydo
Love this poster, shame Blufans and likely Zavvi if they use it will cut the AT-AT's and troopers but I guess it'd impossible and will look ridiculous scale wise if they attempted to keep them

for scale purposes it actually makes sense blufans cut that bottom part out. And going by last Jedi, Disney/ Zavvi may do the same.

Maybe they will surprise us and give us the first or second posters that @redlemon posted

Reactions: williamhamson
It’ll have the original title seeing as Disney has never changed it with any rereleases; both it and SOLO have never matched with the rest and they’ve done plenty of different matching sets now. Just watched this UHD again and it’s easily one of the best Star Wars UHDs, about tied with Force Awakens.

I've always liked this one, but I can't see any way it could fit into the matching layout with the other steels:

[...]

Long held out hope that BF might use this as a lenti for their once-planned OAB edition. I'm pretty sure that's not happening now.
I'd quite like this one! Such a cool poster. Plus it's kinda in keeping with Zavvis ESB
Lovely posters. I'm glad FNC Add Culture chose them for their fantastic RO slipcover release: Slipcover - Rogue One (3D + 2D Blu-ray + Bonus DVD) [Korea]
Nevertheless I too would have loved to see what Blufans planned for the OAB. @ethnosax But as you said, that's a rather unlikely release now.

There is a lot of good artwork for this one and Solo, as long as they choose a different one from BF’s I’m in.
Who am I kidding I’ll be in anyway :)

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k