Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 12 AM for Red Carpet, 8 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663279-3044788294146172.jpg

12663279-6024788294395835.jpg
12663279-9994788294450156.jpg
12663279-1854788294278223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And they are as responsible as any other reseller. Not sure what your point is.
If everyone returned their defective copies to Zavvi, instead of accepting partial refunds, maybe Disney would be more vigilant about quality controls (With all the **** that's on this Star Wars wave they can't ignore it, but that doesn't stop them from providing it to Zavvi).
Before, we were offered steelbooks with great finishes, now we are happy to see the arrival of a full gloss one (excluding premium). Why? Because we still buy what Disney, Warner, and the rest of them sell us.

If everyone returned their defective copies to Zavvi, instead of accepting partial refunds, maybe Disney would be more vigilant about quality controls (With all the **** that's on this Star Wars wave they can't ignore it, but that doesn't stop them from providing it to Zavvi).
Before, we were offered steelbooks with great finishes, now we are happy to see the arrival of a full gloss one (excluding premium). Why? Because we still buy what Disney, Warner, and the rest of them sell us.

That's a very good point. Having said that I really haven't experienced shoddy product outside of this Star Wars line which is a mess in many ways in addition to the multitude of manufacturing defects. Then again I avoid most Disney products.

Reactions: ariba266
Finally got this, 11 days after the day zavvi said it should arrive. I assume all the rest will also arrive way past normal time.

Well as this post from @williamhamson in the Zavvi retailer thread shows, I don't think it matters to Zavvi how many defective or missing SteelBooks there are. I 'm guessing there isn't any need to fix or improve products or services from their point of view.

The Hut Group and Matt Moulding are doing just fine.

Reactions: williamhamson
Well as this post from @williamhamson in the Zavvi retailer thread shows, I don't think it matters to Zavvi how many defective or missing SteelBooks there are. I 'm guessing there isn't any need to fix or improve products or services from their point of view.

The Hut Group and Matt Moulding are doing just fine.

Not sure why that's news. The fact that they haven't cared to even pretend to address these issues says either the revenue is so insignificant from steelbook sales that it's not worth caring too much about (most likely) and/or there's plenty of money rolling in (apparently) so why change anything.

Plus it's not like us as a community don't buy out every launch - no one's going to help us until we help ourselves by stopping buying from Zavvi which I wouldn't count on given what I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: williamhamson