Slipbox Room (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: November 30th, 2016 (pre-order on 25th)
Kimchi: Type A - Type B - One Click
Novamedia: Type A - Type B
Price: $29.99 (Type A & B) - $59.00 (One Click)

a.jpg b.JPG
12697218_543329529181466_7558689110426849742_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thank you so much still :) I guess I will rely on this thread for the pre-order time and date,

It should be on Kimchi's facebook also I assume when it goes live ? ...Kimchi will be the one to probably sell them I assume :dunno:

Yes kimchi sells the blu, yet it hasn't the exclusiveness anymore like it was some time ago. For example "the lobster", the blu's latest release, is on sale on Novamedia webstore as well.

EDIT: well, lobster WAS on sale on novamedia. Just checked and both lenti and full slip are sold out there :D

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
Yes kimchi sells the blu, yet it hasn't the exclusiveness anymore like it was some time ago. For example "the lobster", the blu's latest release, is on sale on Novamedia webstore as well.

EDIT: well, lobster WAS on sale on novamedia. Just checked and both lenti and full slip are sold out there :D

Thank you very much for the adding info... I will be on the lookout for it :)

• Thanks
Reactions: famagosta
Thanks bud! :thumbs:

I really like them both, but I think I prefer Type A slightly more... although the image used for the scanavo case on Type B is one of my favourites from the movie. Hmm decisions!

Yup, agree with you, difficult. Not sure if I will make this a priority yet though.

Amazing film. Powerful and hard to watch at times. I'm not the one who take easily to tears but this one was close at times being a dad and all. Not sure if I will see it again anytime soon. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yup, agree with you, difficult. Not sure if I will make this a priority yet though.

Amazing film. Powerful and hard to watch at times. I'm not the one who take easily to tears but this one was close at times being a dad and all. Not sure if I will see it again anytime soon. ;)
Yep, it's definitely a hard watch... especially when you have young relatives, like you said. I've watched it twice now and got a lump in my throat both times. It's still my favourite film of the year so far though, so I'll definitely be jumping on this as soon as it goes live! I may even order both editions if I can afford it. :greedy:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass