Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Hello folks and thanks for visiting Rosearts giveaway!

HOST:
AcIDc0r3

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members

The PRIZES:
A set of 3 Star Wars prints designed by Vincent Aseo
Starwars1.JPG

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Respond by submitting "who is your favorite character in the entire Star Wars franchise" and explain why that character is your favorite.

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:

All members worldwide eligible for free shipping courtesy of Roseart and shipped out by him.

Q: How do I tally up the winner of this fabulous giveaway contest?
A: I use a randomizer app on my iPhone using a integer generator like in the screenshot below.
20170216_042109000_iOS.png
Whatever number post you are will be the number assigned to you and if that number is chosen you will be the lucky winner. :thumbs:

Glad you stopped by. :D

Thanks for the give away,

My favourite character is Boba Fett, he doesn't really do a great deal but has a big impact

Obi-Wan Kenobi. He just sums up all the good thins of the Jedi. Wisdom mixed with passion and determination.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Max Rebo.... Cos, essentially he's a big blue elephant type creature that plays in a band. Awesome.

Obi-Wan Kenobi. You will never find a more multi-faceted character in the entire Star Wars saga. Obi-Wan has seen a lot during his many years, and it's amazing that he made it through it all.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

I would have to say Darth Maul. He was such a great villain that was sadly used very little in the series. A duel lightsaber and some awesome martial arts, what''s not to like. :D

Awesome! Have to say Luke Skywalker, the first film hero I was drawn to growing up, stuck with me all these years.

Thanks for the giveaway!

It's Rey, because I loved to see a girl taking a lead and taking a fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.