Release date: July 29th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com
Price: €29.99 - 30.08

81qf024lCvL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lester and Bunk
I'm hoping this will get a release in some other countries (where there will be no unneccessary band at the top).

I was hoping Walk Among The Tombstones would too (as I just could bring myself to like the German title) but that has not happened yet :(

Reactions: luke98 and Dan
This is perhaps more obvious to seasoned steelbook collectors, but how do you translate the foreign websites selling these? I don't see anything obvious on the pages themselves to translate. I have ordered this through Yes Asia, but would happily cancel in favour of something cheaper that won't incur import taxes.

This is perhaps more obvious to seasoned steelbook collectors, but how do you translate the foreign websites selling these? I don't see anything obvious on the pages themselves to translate. I have ordered this through Yes Asia, but would happily cancel in favour of something cheaper that won't incur import taxes.
Use Google Chrome browser and a translator is built in :)

Why does the last bit say "May Not Be in High Definition??!!!"

I'm fairly certain it's the line talking about special features, I've seen that before on Warner J-cards ;).

In fact I just checked on my Interstellar steelbook and that's it, that mention concerns extras only :).

when i saw the trailer it was like nahh, but i really like the steel n i tried last night so to me it was a so so movie that dont justify for me to buy this one...oh well...but i really like the front

I really liked the movie and just bought the amaray at BBY when it was on sale the other week. The steelbook looks great, but not worth a double-dip at current price.