Attachments

• 1400064277038577.gif
    1400064277038577.gif
    65.5 KB · Views: 260
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
DO we know if it will be available through YesAsia or KSteelbbok ?

My understanding is that the only copies available to international customers were on Kimchidvd. I believe the other 150 went to Korean outlets. So it's probably an ebay job to get hold of this one now.

Reactions: Hooltra
Personally, I didn't order the Lenti...First 1/4 then Full slip.
Well you were lucky to get in and check out in time before both went OOS, I was aiming to do the exact thing but in no way or shape I could do any of that and now I missed out on both, to my despair I ended up ordering the Lenti one 'well I was actually meaning to get all 3 anyway' just before that too went OOS :(

I want the 1/4 & Full but no idea how, only hope a miracle happen soon :ohno:

Got one!

It took me about 11 minutes to Place my Order, pages would not load at time. I did get lucky however, and I managed to pick up a copy of the 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - & Lenti Slip! I cannot wait!

I have put in an order for it but I won't get my hopes high due to a bad habit with them not being able to allocate stock and cancelling orders, been there before and have not ordered anything from them ever since Skyfall's JP Fiasco.... well fingers crossed.

Thanks harry for the pm and eLviS1987 for the awesome share :thumbs:

Reactions: harry
I have put in an order for it but I won't get my hopes high due to a bad habit with them not being able to allocate stock and cancelling orders, been there before and have not ordered anything with them ever since Skyfall's JP Fiasco.... well fingers crossed.

:hilarious:

DJ....You said you would NEVER buy from them again! :hilarious: :p

I have put in an order for it but I won't get my hopes high due to a bad habit with them not being able to allocate stock and cancelling orders, been there before and have not ordered anything from them ever since Skyfall's JP Fiasco.... well fingers crossed.

I hope you get one DJ, but highly unlikely from yesasia. They did it again with 47 Ronin and cancelled all orders through lack of stock, ie zero stock

:hilarious:

DJ....You said you would NEVER buy from them again! :hilarious: :p
It's not like I have a choice here bud as I missed out securing a copy at KimchiDVD's, for both 1/4 & Full slip :(

I hope you get one DJ, but highly unlikely from yesasia. They did it again with 47 Ronin and cancelled all orders through lack of stock, ie zero stock
Thanks man, will see how things go this time, it won't get any worse than what it is now, it could only get better if they do honour my order! :p