Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: October 11, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon - WBShop
Price: $14.99 (Amazon) - $24.98 (WB)

RH_Trilogy_1.jpg RH_Trilogy_2.jpg
LA. Hong Kong. Paris. Three international blockbusters jam-packed with explosive action and nonstop hilarity are all-in-one in this Blu-ray trilogy - the ideal collection for any RUSH HOUR fan! Includes Rush Hour 1, 2, and 3 on Blu-ray. Bonus disc with new featurette documentary; Director Brett Ratner and Star Jackie Chan look back on the making of the Rush Hour franchise nearly 20 years later. Custom artwork developed by Mondo exclusively for this collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Jackie...But my collection is Brett Ratner-free....and it's gonna stay that way.:naughty:
(And, yes - there is a big-ass hole in my X-men series!:rofl: That is the way it's gotta be!)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
@C.C. 95 haha!... But... Just the films he directed right? If you go into stuff he produced you might have to throw a few things out...
like... The Revenant (Yup, I know, I was shocked too), Black Mass, Horrible Bosses.

The Rat has his fingers in a lot of things.

I don't understand why people hate on Brett Ratner. I have no problem with his films. Yeah, there's bad ones, but every director has some bad ones. I mean, the Rush Hour trilogy, Red Dragon, and The Family Man are all great films, in my opinion.

I don't understand why people hate on Brett Ratner. I have no problem with his films. Yeah, there's bad ones, but every director has some bad ones. I mean, the Rush Hour trilogy, Red Dragon, and The Family Man are all great films, in my opinion.
Because he is the epitome of the C- student that coasts. He does "just enough" to get by, but never makes any kind of effort. He is in this business for things other than making good films. (Interviews with him bear that out). He digs the money, cars, fame & women more than making films.
His films are as cookie cutter as films can get. Medium shot, reverse, over the shoulder, Master...Move on.
He is the anti-director. The Acme director. Studios hire him because he won't sink the ship, but he also won't do anything special. He makes average films. He is adequate. Vanilla. He's the Mick Garris of this generation.
A "C- student". "Little Brett is bright, but he just won't apply himself Mrs. Ratner."

Last edited:
@tridon I don't mind some of his films. BUT its his personally that makes him so unlikeable. Makes him very easy to hate.
Because he is the epitome of the C- student that coasts. He does "just enough" to get by, but never makes any kind of effort. He is in this business for things other than making good films. (Interviews with him bear that out). He digs the money, cars, fame & women more than making films.
His films are as cookie cutter as films can get. Medium shot, reverse, over the shoulder, Master...Move on.
He is the anti-director. The Acme director. Studios hire him because he won't sink the ship, but he also won't do anything special. He makes average films. He is adequate. Vanilla. He's the Mick Garris of this generation.
A "C- student". "Little Brett is bright, but he just won't apply himself Mrs. Ratner."

That's cool. You're definitely open to your opinions and I agree that, personality-wise, he's generally a pompous ass. I respect that you dislike his work on technical scale, @C.C. 95. That shows that you've put thought into it and you don't just dislike him because it's the in-thing to do (as so many people do). I don't exactly enjoy his work, but I usually enjoy his films... especially Rush Hour. Then again, that's mostly due to my love of seeing Chan and Tucker together.

@tridon Oh i'm not a full on hater like @C.C. 95

I own many of his films. One that often gets forgotten is After the Sunset. A great, light, heist film that I actually really enjoy.
But I just don't like him (as a person).

I will say tho. I do really like this Rush Hour set (to get things back on topic, haha). I'm even a fan of the art! Depending on how it looks in person I may pick this up.

I own many of his films. One that often gets forgotten is After the Sunset. A great, light, heist film that I actually really enjoy.

I will say tho. I do really like this Rush Hour set (to get things back on topic, haha). I'm even a fan of the art! Depending on how it looks in person I may pick this up.

After the Sunset was a good flick. I liked the cast in it. I also thought Tower Heist was fun. Not a good film, but fun while it lasted.

I do like the art on this set... I just don't like Chris Tucker's cross-eyes. :wacky:

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja

After the Sunset was a good flick. I liked the cast in it. I also though Tower Heist was fun. Not a good film, but fun while it lasted.

I do like the art on this set... I just don't like Chris Tucker's cross-eyes. :wacky:

Nailed it!! :LOL: