Sabotage (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #34) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 27, 2016 (E1 & E2) - July 29, 2016 (E3)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3
Price: TBA
Note: Numbered - WEA (E1 - 1000 copies, E2 - 1000 copies, E3 - HardBox (E1+E2) 500 copies)
Group buys: hosted by carllenc (links TBA) - Wednesday April 13 at 8 PM (CET) Find out your local time HERE
GB Edition #1 - Full Slip | GB Edition #2 - Lenti | GB Edition #3 - Hard Box

Edition #1 | Edition #2 | Edition #3

12998434_1332323513450866_8671640475461696880_o.jpg 12961412_1332323506784200_1628948339651258364_o.jpg 12973205_1332323500117534_8103017877813435505_o.jpg
Sabotage_Front.JPG Sabotage_Inside.JPG

Update: Release date of the Hardbox edition (E3) will be different to the individual releases (E1+E2) since production of the hardbox requires more time as its a hand made product and FilmArena needs to reserve more time to finish the previous box editions. The release date will be set around July/August so please keep that in mind when planning your combinations. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question stranger by day I have no idea what . @carllenc and @Collector03601 can you explain it PLEASE When you have the time . THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :) .

LOOKS great however other Steels I want more than this breaks my heart going to have to pass .

Don't know how restricting to people with collectible numbers will help getting FACs into the hands of collectors more. Just look on the bay there's one guy with at least 6 collectible numbers going by what he sells and they are all sub 600.
I have a number so I should be able to get most releases (anything over 700 anyway) I'm all for having collectors get things rather than ebayers just not sure how restricting to collectible numbers and GBs will do that.

And yes this looks great I'm gonna be going for E1 when this goes live.

Last edited:
E1 looks very nice.
Liking that yellow slip and lenti magnet

I was really impressed with the GB reminder earlier.
I personally don't watch threads with the exception of the price drop thread and like some stated imalso can't be bothered with constant notifications everytime someone posts and then you get the ones that moan because your talking about the film and Steelbook but they decided to watch the thread

Anyway cool feature

Reactions: lights
Love E1. Absolute winner.

The move to collectible numbers first was to be expected, after we experimented with TLS.

I'm just hoping Jan and the team have it in hand to at least attempt to restrict the number of collectible numbers any one person can hold.
as we have seen recently, a good few scalpers on fleabay have at least 6 - some have a dozen or more.

I just wish FA would try to make lenticulars with some depth, instead of the ole' flip-flop effect. The flip-flop effect really does nothing for me, especially with the lenticular that comes with E1, where it simply is a color change. If they had made used that image to make a 3D lenti with some depth, that would be the bomb! :cigar:

Reactions: StifflersDad
E1 looks very nice.
Liking that yellow slip and lenti magnet

I was really impressed with the GB reminder earlier.
I personally don't watch threads with the exception of the price drop thread and like some stated imalso can't be bothered with constant notifications everytime someone posts and then you get the ones that moan because your talking about the film and Steelbook but they decided to watch the thread

Anyway cool feature
Agreed! Love this community, good people

Love both Edition, they are way better than I thought they would be. A little dissapointed from the box, after having seen the John Wick box in hand these new hardboxes are a step back. Now that we saw the 3rd Hardbox I have to agree that the numbers on the side are not that great. I arrange my collection alphabethical so this number makes not much sense. Anyway it`s great to see another Edition with a Lenticular Slip, I liked that a lot with Birdman and this looks awesome :drool:

I just wish FA would try to make lenticulars with some depth, instead of the ole' flip-flop effect. The flip-flop effect really does nothing for me, especially with the lenticular that comes with E1, where it simply is a color change. If they had made used that image to make a 3D lenti with some depth, that would be the bomb! :cigar:

Totally agree with you - thats what makes a Lenti so good in my opinion having depth and movement not this flip-flop effect with 2 random images.

Reactions: JCC
So double pack = both editions?

And yes, I am still new here lol.... Like I get it, how you could want both editions.... It's just so expensive and crazy lol.... But sometimes... I get it. I already have multiple steelbook because I bought American versions... Not knowing there was all these amazing international steelbook I could import.

American steelbooks suck... So... Hard! I'll probably eBay the ones I'm able to replace... Just sucks I'm behind with so many limited editions already released and out of reach.

Oh well, better late than never