http://www.comic-con.org/
http://www.comic-con.org/
BADGE TYPE Adult Junior** U.S. Military /Senior**
Preview Night $45.00 $23.00 $23.00
Thursday $60.00 $30.00 $30.00
Friday $60.00 $30.00 $30.00
Saturday $60.00 $30.00 $30.00
Sunday $40.00 $20.00 $20.00

returning reg was today but if you were returning you probably knew that, general registration will be sometime in April

@will519 were you in it?

I can now officially remove the tentative part of my sig under both 5pointsfest and sdcc!

not 100% related to SDCC but worth mentioning

Capture.PNG

US VENTURE EPILOGUE
SAN DIEGO 2017
ART TOYS SCULPTURE
JULY 19 – 23rd

Sparks Gallery

530 Sixth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101

This SDCC 3A takes over Sparks Gallery in the heart of San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter for US VENTURE EPILOGUE!

SHOW HOURS
WEDNESDAY JULY 19th 4pm - 8pm. OPENING RECEPTION
THURSDAY JULY 20th 10AM - 6pm. Open to Public
FRIDAY JULY 21st 10AM - 6pm. Open to Public
SATURDAY JULY 22nd 10am - 6pm. Open to Public
SUNDAY JULY 23rd 10am - 4pm. Open to Public

Over the last decade, 3A has commemorated benchmark achievements with the incredibly diverse Venture art showcases across the globe. With every Venture, fans are invited to a massive gathering of 3A’s art, toys, sculptures, and unique blend of DIY culture along with a selection of like-minded artists – all curated by Ashley Wood.

The first Venture originated at 3A’s Hong Kong Headquarters in 2009, filling the walls with art in every medium. The festivities continued to Beijing in 2010, and again in Hong Kong in 2012 for the aptly titled Re-Venture, with the most recent event held in Tokyo as the finale to a three-tour show.

The summer of 2017 brings with it the first ever Venture in the United States, and will bookend this era of 3A with US Venture Epilogue in San Diego during SDCC to celebrate the culmination of all that has come before and to welcome the next exhilarating chapters to come! Ashley Wood is thrilled to be joined by returning Venture artists Siuyin, William Wray, and Seattle artist Syd Bee – with more details to be announced soon!

Follow the US Venture Area on WO3A.com for US Venture updates!

@will519 oh yes @poncholo and I got the hotel we wanted, but this year we are at Bayfront. We wanted a slight change this year and its on the same side of the convention center, so we are going to test it out

@mllNY Bayfront is awesome for celeb sightings. Ran into Darth Maul one evening, Kevin Bacon walked into my elevator once. My friends chatted up with Elijah Wood.

@will519 mainly doing it to be on the same side as the tracks and closer to the lies, plus I am hearing the new Pendry hotel ay be the celeb beacon this year also I never run into celebs so since I am there not expecting anything

but yes bayfront is the hotel choice this year!

Looking for someone to collect a tshirt for me (pre-paid for) and then ship to UK please :thumbs::notworthy:

Last edited:
Factory Entertainment Exclusives!

First 3 reveals

Justice League - Cyborg Metal Miniature 2017 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive

Our Justice League Cyborg Metal Miniature™ features prosthetically-enhanced super genius Vic Stone. This heavyweight collector grade 1:32 scale solid metal collectible features a highly-detailed finish and is spun cast in small batches and hand-painted to exacting standards, perfect for any discerning collector.

Cyborg is part of an entire Justice League Metal Miniature™ collection, coming out soon. Get started on your collection with the rarest piece from the set!
Limited to 500 pieces
$40.00
Can be pre-ordered here

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Marvel - Black Panther Metal Miniature 2017 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive

Our Black Panther Metal Miniature™ features the protector of Wakanda himself, T'Challa, posed in a battle ready position wearing his vibranium weaved suit. This heavyweight collector grade 1:32 scale solid metal collectible features a highly-detailed finish and is spun cast in small batches and hand-painted to exacting standards, perfect for any discerning collector.

Black Panther is part of an entire Marvel Metal Miniature™ collection! Get started with the rarest piece from the set!

Limited to 500 pieces
$40.00
Can be pre-ordered here

4 (1).jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

The Flash - STAR Labs Retractable ID Badge Set 2017 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive
"What I've done at S.T.A.R. Labs is change the world, Jesse, unlocking the mysteries of the universe, and when you don't have a key to the lock, sometimes you have to kick in the door."
- Dr. Harrison Wells

No need to kick in the door to S.T.A.R. Labs with our latest San Diego Comic-Con 2017 Exclusive, The Flash S.T.A.R. Laboratories Retractable ID Badge Set!

Featuring security badges from your favorite Flash TV show characters: Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Dr. Harrison Wells, and Caitlin Snow!

Each set comes with a retractable 36" length cord attached to a belt clip and vinyl strap to secure your badge.

Limited to 1,000 pieces
$15.00
pre-order here

7.jpg

8.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
1.Jpg

2017 SDCC Lion-O with Light Up Eyes
$40.00

This Summer Exclusive Lion-O features a light-up element that recreates his fiery glowing eyes as seen in the television series. Activating the discreet switch hidden on the back of his head causes Lion-O’s eyes to blaze with the Sight Beyond Sight.

This mega scale figure measures over 14" tall from the top of his head to the soles of his Thunderian boots. Featuring 7 points of articulation this mega figure is carefully detailed, perfectly capturing not only the iconic look of Lion-O as he appeared in the classic television series, but the essence, of Lion-O as he proudly raises the mystic Sword of Omens towards the heavens and roars out "Thundercats, Ho!"

Mezco’s Mega Scale Lion-O Summer Exclusive Variant comes complete with:

• Open mouth roaring head featuring light-up eyes
  • Removable Claw Shield
  • Sword of Omens (long version)
  • Sword of Omens (short version)
Lion-O is packaged in a collector friendly window box that allows him to watch over Thundera without having to remove him from his package.

This Summer Exclusive Mega Scale Lion-O Light-Up Eyes Variant is only available through the Mezco Toyz website or the Mezco Toyz SDCC booth #3445.

2.Jpg

3.Jpg

@tridon this one is for you

Cyborg is part of an entire Justice League Metal Miniature™ collection, coming out soon. Get started on your collection with the rarest piece from the set!
First I was like damn! :wow: That means there will be at least 6 figures. Then i saw...

Black Panther is part of an entire Marvel Metal Miniature™ collection! Get started with the rarest piece from the set!
...and i was like DAMN! :OMG::OMG::OMG: THIS SH!T CRAZY! At least 20 figures :rofl:

War for the Planet of the Apes Prequel SDCC Exclusives Revealed

Source: ScreenRant

The first exclusive cover, limited to a print run of 2,000 copies, will be available for FREE at the Fox booth (#4229) at SDCC, featuring Caesar, as played by Andy Serkis in the film. The second chase cover, strictly limited to only 500 copies, will be available for $10 at the BOOM! Studios booth (#2229), featuring The Colonel, as played by Woody Harrelson. The covers, which connect to form one image, are illustrated by Robert Sammelin.

BOOM-SDCC17-WarForThePlanetOfTheApes-001-Exclusive-TheColonel.jpg BOOM-SDCC17-WarForThePlanetOfTheApes-001-Exclusive-Caesar.jpg
BOOM-SDCC17-WarForThePlanetOfTheApes-001-Exclusive-Connected.jpg

WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES #1 (OF 4)
  • Publisher: BOOM! Studios
  • Writer: David F. Walker
  • Artist: Jonas Scharf
  • Cover Artists:
    • Main Cover: Mikhail Borulko
    • Subscription Cover: Jay Shaw
    • FOC Cover: Paolo Rivera and Joe Rivera
    • SDCC Exclusive Covers: Robert Sammelin
  • Format: 32 pages, full color
  • Price: $3.99
  • On sale: 7/12/17
Official Synopsis:
This limited series is an original story set between 20th Century Fox’s films, 2014’s Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and the upcoming War for the Planet of the Apes. The events in this issue take place before the tie-in novel, War for the Planet of the Apes: Revelations. As Caesar and his apes recoup and recover after the Kubo-led attack on the human compound in San Francisco, the military begins moving in.

War for the Planet of the Apes Prequel SDCC Exclusives Revealed

Source: ScreenRant

The first exclusive cover, limited to a print run of 2,000 copies, will be available for FREE at the Fox booth (#4229) at SDCC, featuring Caesar, as played by Andy Serkis in the film. The second chase cover, strictly limited to only 500 copies, will be available for $10 at the BOOM! Studios booth (#2229), featuring The Colonel, as played by Woody Harrelson. The covers, which connect to form one image, are illustrated by Robert Sammelin.

View attachment 321541 View attachment 321540
View attachment 321542
Would love a set of those Nice one @bloodsnake007

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007