Sausage Party - In theaters August 12, 2016

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Sausage Party (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Conrad Vernon[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Greg Tiernan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Seth Rogen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Franco[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonah Hill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kristen Wiig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Edward Norton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Cera[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Kroll[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Krumholtz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Salma Hayek[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Rudd[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Hader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny McBride[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Craig Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anders Holm[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sugar Lyn Beard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Conrad Vernon[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-06-10[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The story follows one sausage’s “quest to discover the truth about his existence,” as he falls out of a shopping cart and, along with his friends, embarks on a journey to return to his aisle before the 4th of July sale.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6dq9lx36fK5b9uG4uycTBpt4w3x.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Red Band Trailer:

The green band trailer is much funnier than the red band one. The red band relied too heavily on swearing whereas the green band was funny without the need for that.

waiting for the day that we see a

James Franco, Seth Rogen, Adam Sandler, Kevin James film.

As a huge fan of Franco, rogen, Mcbride and their troupe I never in my life want to see them work with sandler and James Lol

Mcbride to me is a genius (especially his work with jody hill) love his characters and when he plays a*sehole whereas sandlers comedy is just stupid annoying voices

Those guys are a much higher league than sandler. I place them
Up there with south parks Matt and trey