Saving Private Ryan (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 3, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £27.99

Front.jpg

Back.jpg Inside.jpg

Well, got mine today as well, but no despatch email received. despite it being shipped in my orders. Also of concern, the shipping label has changed from the usual horizontal design, same white box but the label is now orientated vertically and the description of contents (Saving Private Ryan) is now much more clearly printed along with price, but of more concern is the printing of my personal phone number on the front. This is not needed for a UK posted item that goes through the letterbox...

Reactions: levi and Masterwu
I managed to get an order done
As to if I get a dispatch of my order that's another matter
You were reporting this as out of stock when I found it. Although I need to replace my disc of Saving Private ryan too cos it goes crazy half way in. I'm still kinda glad. Lol.

You were reporting this as out of stock when I found it. Although I need to replace my disc of Saving Private ryan too cos it goes crazy half way in. I'm still kinda glad. Lol.
This will have been a customer return, zavvi are chucking numerous one-offs for sale lately, every few days a new batch appears, I fell for it with Lawrence Of Arabia, arrived trashed, full of dings, scuffs. So if I see a long sold out steel pop up out of nowwhere from now on, i'll avoid like the plague.

This will have been a customer return, zavvi are chucking numerous one-offs for sale lately, every few days a new batch appears, I fell for it with Lawrence Of Arabia, arrived trashed, full of dings, scuffs. So if I see a long sold out steel pop up out of nowwhere from now on, i'll avoid like the plague.
I have had success with restocks of pretty old items from Zavvi. Most of the ones I have purchased surprisingly were not damaged, but most of those were purchased last year. I will never understand how years old steelbooks magically appear for sale again.

I have had success with restocks of pretty old items from Zavvi. Most of the ones I have purchased surprisingly were not damaged, but most of those were purchased last year. I will never understand how years old steelbooks magically appear for sale again.
It’s pot luck I imagine but I snapped up a rogue one last week. Was perfect so I can’t complain. At the end of the day, if it’s trashed you just get refund.

Reactions: Boilersteel