Apr 28, 2011
Release date: May 11, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $18.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

C4C170F2-C299-436A-A26A-AA06E0D902C5.jpeg

1625AA38-5E0F-4097-9FD6-C93AA25963EA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn’t gonna get this but I couldn’t resist the pet slip, love it! I just picked it up! And that spot glass on the eye it’s great!
So it's all matte, except for a bit of spot gloss on the eye on the front right? Feel good quality overall? Could you post a photo of the rear of the steel with the slip on and of the interior please?

Any more copies left for this @apsmith21 ? or is anyone else able to help me get one of these? I'm in Canada (west coast).

i can source more, but remember shipping is the same for 1-3 steelbooks so I would recommend finding another item or two if you really want this edition...otherwise it might be too expensive to ship just one

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Rady
Mine for some reason has maybe 15 or so little dots of spot gloss littered across the front of the steelbook. It looks weird but whatever since it’s not dented.

But just a little teeny bit bummed it’s not totally perfect because I really dig this one.

I haven't opened my copy yet, but in the video it looks like a satin finish steelbook with spot gloss. The overall finish looks smooth (satin) as opposed to a streaky matte finish.

i can source more, but remember shipping is the same for 1-3 steelbooks so I would recommend finding another item or two if you really want this edition...otherwise it might be too expensive to ship just one
Thank you!! That would be awesome. Would you be able to source Raya and the Last Dragon as well and I can combine shipping? What would be the best way to do this.. first time combining multiple items. Feel free to PM if easier. I appreciate the help :thumbs:

Thank you!! That would be awesome. Would you be able to source Raya and the Last Dragon as well and I can combine shipping? What would be the best way to do this.. first time combining multiple items. Feel free to PM if easier. I appreciate the help :thumbs:
If you first buy the items you want and then go to Andy's page. On there is a 'ready to ship my stuff' group buy which you pay for. Then maybe send Andy a note confirming everything. I've bought from Andy a few times now and he is fantastic. Really friendly and always send the goods quickly and well packaged.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Rady and apsmith21

As long as items are available from Best Buy I can often source more. Sometimes there's an exception that rule but for releases that aren't out yet it's usually easy to get them.

You just need to go the group buy listing page and purchase ahead of time. You can wait on shipping for later, when you are ready to ship.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mararagan and Rady
If you first buy the items you want and then go to Andy's page. On there is a 'ready to ship my stuff' group buy which you pay for. Then maybe send Andy a note confirming everything. I've bought from Andy a few times now and he is fantastic. Really friendly and always send the goods quickly and well packaged.
As long as items are available from Best Buy I can often source more. Sometimes there's an exception that rule but for releases that aren't out yet it's usually easy to get them.

You just need to go the group buy listing page and purchase ahead of time. You can wait on shipping for later, when you are ready to ship.
Thank you! I appreciate the explanation. I'll watch the GBs and order if available. Thanks for the great group buy service @apsmith21 :happy:

Reactions: apsmith21