Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: September 27, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV - Zoom
Price: £29.99
Note: Comes with an O-ring slipcover

Screen Shot .png

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a copy incoming from the US, so no need for this overpriced Zavvi one :rolleyes: however will be interesting to see if it's the same or different in some way :watch:

$18.99 in the US zavvi. $18.99!
And will probably have a better finish. Sort it out

I’ll buy it when it drops to £19.99
Yep, cost me about £15 in total for one copy (w/sales tax) but that's without shipping, so I'm combining with a few others to save on postage. Steel with the PET looks great though. You clearly need this, PET hunter :naughty::naughty: (Or was it seeker? :LOL:)

Reactions: Flloydo
Have a copy incoming from the US, so no need for this overpriced Zavvi one :rolleyes: however will be interesting to see if it's the same or different in some way :watch:

Yep, cost me about £15 in total for one copy (w/sales tax) but that's without shipping, so I'm combining with a few others to save on postage. Steel with the PET looks great though. You clearly need this, PET hunter :naughty::naughty: (Or was it seeker? :LOL:)
PET detective! :p

Is this a Zavvi exclusive? Only, it doesn't say so in their listing (and they usually like to make that clear).

There is also a place-marker on Amazon UK, although I know sometimes these have been put up by third party resellers:
Amazon product

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Good spot. Could possibly be trade wide....

I have noticed that quite often when Zavvi has a SteelBook that isn't an exclusive that they just add the listing to their website and make it available to order immediately without announcing it and then send out the email.