Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: September 27, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV - Zoom
Price: £29.99
Note: Comes with an O-ring slipcover

Screen Shot .png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the usa one incoming luckily for much cheaper . Wonder it finish on this will be different. Lionsgate normally aren't are they?

What’s the point in the other movies tbh

perfect example of the why only the first should be released.
What?

So you don't think Empire Strikes Back or Temple of Doom should be released?

A lot of people collect the series. Not just a first film.....

And the same people saying the rest of the series don't need to be released collect One Clicks, multiple versions of the same films! :rolleyes: Hypocrisy at its finest!

What?

So you don't think Empire Strikes Back or Temple of Doom should be released?

A lot of people collect the series. Not just a first film.....

And the same people saying the rest of the series don't need to be released collect One Clicks, multiple versions of the same films! :rolleyes: Hypocrisy at its finest!

LOL.
Completely missed my point

Im saying that the other films in this series are so bad that they are forgotten. Please don’t compare this series to Indy or Star Wars. This series is an embarrassment to film and to horror. The first film is incredible though. Absolute ruined after this. Same with fast and furious for example.
one and done

hence my comment “perfect example of why only the first should be released”... because the rest are so bad

Totally agree mate. Pointless.
I do like saw and would buy the set in steelbook but more than likely this be only one and would annoy me not having the rest.
On the other hand i dont buy this then they release the others and i miss the boat.

But personally if they had plans to do rest in steelbook they would mention now to draw us all in quicker.

I disagree with you. Obviously so does the box office....

well a lot of people do have bad taste. Which is why these films keep going. Just like f&f

they make sequels based on profit and not on a good film or screenplay. That new one with Chris rock is embarrassing. Like a direct to DVD film

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
@BluSteel2012 jsut want to add I don’t care if they release the others. That’s fine for the guys who do like this series. I’m just saying that for me I’ll only buy the first one. And I’d do the same with say final destination. Both great as standalone films before they got ruined. And again I’d just buy the first one. I wouldn’t be mad if they released them all.

Paranormal activity is another example except imo the first 3 are decent. Should of been a trilogy. First is obviously the best though (again imo)

Amazon pre-order link now live. Purchase links for HMV and Zoom added to OP.

Just very dark again. Not like the advertised image so not very punchy image against the dark. No spot gloss on the eye etc like USA one. Just matte and the slip feels thinner than others to me. Not very impressed really. And mine has a tiny silver dot where paint is missing. Considering £30 I thought it would be better. I just wish they would print it like the advertised artwork with the same levels. I only want the first movie so i was hoping it would be like the US one. Not the worst but don’t pay full price. I added a pic and yes that’s exactly what it looks like!

Attachments

• A0673B89-AA13-4864-820F-A9011576B19C.jpeg
    A0673B89-AA13-4864-820F-A9011576B19C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
Yeah mine just turned up. Looks pretty good in the slip. It's not the worst matte finish I've seen but definitely dulls that rather wonderful artwork.
I think it looks worse in the slip and ok out. I really liked the concept with the TV but it’s barely visible. To be honest I was hoping mine was a print error and I could get another with brighter printing. Might have to source a cheap US one later.

Reactions: Lord Vader
I think it looks worse in the slip and ok out. I really liked the concept with the TV but it’s barely visible. To be honest I was hoping mine was a print error and I could get another with brighter printing. Might have to source a cheap US one later.
I kind of had the light beaming down on mine so enhanced the effect but yeah its definitely too dark when out of the light
20210922_145525.jpg

Reactions: Retro Parrot
What a sh!tter. They couldn’t even spot gloss the eye. And are they printed ratings or stickers? Was up for this one but I think I'll pass. Getting very bored of U.K. steels now. They are ruining them with these terrible finishes.