apsmith21

Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark (4k UHD) Blu-ray Steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark (4k UHD) Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Stories To Tell In the Dark 4K Blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $34.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Andy, @apsmith21

Please see my DM, just wondering what to do next...

Thanks,

Matt

matt, short on time and sleep with the baby the last couple of weeks. Packed up last night, looking to ship in a day or two

will follow up with an invoice as usual after shipping is known

matt, short on time and sleep with the baby the last couple of weeks. Packed up last night, looking to ship in a day or two

will follow up with an invoice as usual after shipping is known

Hey Andy, sorry i had no idea about the baby! Honestly take the time you need :)

Thanks,

Matt

Hi, I was just wondering if you were still to send out shipping invoices? Just wanted to check in case I've missed anything.

Hi, I was just wondering if you were still to send out shipping invoices? Just wanted to check in case I've missed anything.

if you are ready to ship you can purchase shipping from my group buy

Just remember it cost the same for 1-3 steelbooks so we could add more in for the same cost