Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #001) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 4, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order January 10 8 PM UK Time)
Price: £39.98
Notes: 3 Discs (4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray Disc)

packshot-social-media_1024x1024.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 23.30.51.png
11995437-1564632619645899.jpg

If this was WEA with title on the steel, I'd probably just about pay £40 for it. Since it's WWA, I'd rather them scrap most of the extras and charge about £30, then I'd be in.

Reactions: satanclaus
Maybe it’s better to first wait what the end product will be like before bashing it.
It could also be the reason why they are not listening anymore to people on this forum.

Well it doesn't help anybody to wait until the product has been manufactured before giving any feedback. Besides if my complaint is that I don't like XL slips or the fact that they've used the same (bad) art on the steel AND slip, that opinion is hardly going to change once I have it in hand.

The design is pretty basic, and those prints are a bit too much, but it's got everything that I need: 4K, bonus disc, steelbook, and booklet.

Ordered, but keeping it sealed until I see what FA and ML will come up with.

I'm curious to see live pics of these new blupacks.
I thought everythingblu was great at showing in hand photos before actual release. Shots of the different slips from loads of angles etc....

At least they did with Shaun and Fuzz.

Doesn't bode well we haven't had one photo of this.....

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I thought everythingblu was great at showing in hand photos before actual release. Shots of the different slips from loads of angles etc....

At least they did with Shaun and Fuzz.

Doesn't bode well we haven't had one photo of this.....
Post #48
Photos from twitter/facebook

Yeah, I saw them. They're up on the site. But they're just of the WWA steelbook that we saw months ago.

I'm talking about the slipcovers and other exclusive stuff.
Photos are not just the steelbook
Post also includes photos of booklet

Its not the same booklet you get with standard amaray release