Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #124) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1599
Group buy: hosted by carllenc (TBA)

377F069D-CBC5-4485-BB74-FCCE4D8B07B4.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a hefty price tag for a single edition. And those shipping costs, oof... 505CZK. Can anyone inform me if it's cheaper to order this via the HDN GB system or straight from FA? I'm located in Europe.

Going to hold strong and hope Cinemuseums gets released eventually.

The less XL slips I own the better!
I missed on the HDZeta release back in the day and can't justify paying the scalper prices for it on eBay, even though I would very much prefer their full slip design to the FAC.

I just bought it , yes ,not cheap , seems not the edition all expected but it will be the best edition available of one of the best film ever.

By the way . Is it a Full Slip or a Lenticular edition? Because in the title it says that it is lenticular but in the description it says the following:

" Exclusive FullSlip Case XL with an attractive finish and golden foil thermal printed title SCHINDLER'S LIST 25th Anniversary Edition "

I just bought it , yes ,not cheap , seems not the edition all expected but it will be the best edition available of one of the best film ever.

By the way . Is it a Full Slip or a Lenticular edition? Because in the title it says that it is lenticular but in the description it says the following:

" Exclusive FullSlip Case XL with an attractive finish and golden foil thermal printed title SCHINDLER'S LIST 25th Anniversary Edition "
It's a lenti. They refer to the spine, which has "Schindler's List 25th Anniversary Edition" printed on and treated this way.

What’s the print run on this? Working out chances of getting direct. I’m expecting very unlikely.

What’s the print run on this? Working out chances of getting direct. I’m expecting very unlikely.
750 copies, I think if you request one early you have a godd shot at getting a copy direct. I love FilmArena and used to buy every title. SL and First Man release dates are way to late., I recieved my HDzeta and CM copies over a month ago also how long ago did Manta release there copiea? FA just seems to be last with alot of titles: Aquaman, Thor Ragnarock, The Mule. I haven't purchased many FAC's lately. Alita (great package and a fantastic Full Slip), Spidey-verse and Alien were my only purchases. I passed on the other FAC's last 3-4 months. It's frustrating because they make some of the best Full Slips, great extra's and the Lentis can be very good to excellent. They are just releasing to many titles, and many to late.

750 copies, I think if you request one early you have a godd shot at getting a copy direct. I love FilmArena and used to buy every title. SL and First Man release dates are way to late., I recieved my HDzeta and CM copies over a month ago also how long ago did Manta release there copiea? FA just seems to be last with alot of titles: Aquaman, Thor Ragnarock, The Mule. I haven't purchased many FAC's lately. Alita (great package and a fantastic Full Slip), Spidey-verse and Alien were my only purchases. I passed on the other FAC's last 3-4 months. It's frustrating because they make some of the best Full Slips, great extra's and the Lentis can be very good to excellent. They are just releasing to many titles, and many to late.
Agree, always waaaaaay too late for some releases.

Ghost In The Shell is coming NEXT MONTH! Hello?

Reactions: Jaxxx
I love Filmarena, but the price is very high. It's $80 USD + $37 shipping = $117. I bought the EverythingBlu edition for $43 USD + $9 shipping = $52. $117 total vs. $52 total. That is more than double. Unfortunately, I'm not a millionaire.