Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

IMG_20190606_142412.jpgIMG_20190606_142408.jpgIMG_20190606_142410.jpg
Schindler's List (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

Steelbook: TBC
Disc:TBC
Cover Art: TBC
Numbered card:TBC
Release date:July

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the bad news from Universal,this steelbook release will be cancel.....
If i get some good news,i'll post again.

a real shame if true. while other retailers continue to pump out reprints with obviously false bullshit pretences about “reprints being in the collector’s interest" :hilarious: rather than their own obvious greed :ugh: - its really annoying that when a retailer trys to release for the 1st time ever in steelbook form one of the most highly rated movies ever, they get denied. :wtf:

…i really wonder WTF are these studio execs smoking in their collective crack pipes these days :movie:

Last edited:
If Zavvi could get Universal to produce catalogue titles that match the quality of their new releases, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

If the quality is good, I agree with you. :thumbs:
I've been waiting a long time for a steel. So I'm a little bit disappointed.:(

This is very sad news.
HDzeta would have done an outstanding job on this. I am so disappointed !! :(

This film really needs a great Steelbook. What is going on with these studios?

:(

Whats wrong with the studios, this is one of the best movies from Spielberg and deserves to be release in steelbook.

Real shame

I'm absolutely gutted. This was THE steelbook I'd been waiting for as the crown jewel of my collection.

Just as it was starting to sink on that it was actually coming out it is snatched away.

There must be something we can do? A petition, a letter, something???