Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

IMG_20190606_142412.jpgIMG_20190606_142408.jpgIMG_20190606_142410.jpg
Schindler's List (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

Steelbook: TBC
Disc:TBC
Cover Art: TBC
Numbered card:TBC
Release date:July

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting thing was there was three links of products - one was a box set of 4 disks for $102.....so what exactly was the overall product here?
One full slip, one lenticular slip, and one box set containing one of each slipped edition.

Similar to the FAC hard box editions.

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
I mean the boxset had a full slip and a lenticular slip, each with a 4k and 2d discs so would overall be a 4 disc box set.

I got a successful checkout and everything but once got directed back to the website none were listed so hopefully it goes through.

Kinda disappointed though b/c I totally forgot there was 3 editons of this so just through the one I saw the link for in the cart and checked out only to find out when I checked my orders, it was for the full slip. Hopefully they do something with it texture/effect wise or might end up on the for sale list.

I had the set and FS load on screen but no Lenti (which is what I wanted).
So I refreshed, MISTAKE.
Still no lenti by the time it reloaded, and no FS or set as well.
Yeah, not a real fan of HDZ's website.
It should be offered as an example in web courses as how NOT to run a website.

I had the set and FS load on screen but no Lenti (which is what I wanted).
So I refreshed, MISTAKE.
Still no lenti by the time it reloaded, and no FS or set as well.
Yeah, not a real fan of HDZ's website.
It should be offered as an example in web courses as how NOT to run a website.
Same here and I am just appalled by how bad their site is (really second rate) but their products are top notch and their customer service or (support of HDN) basically non existent (n):(

Reactions: Grendel