• Commentary By Actor Jack Black And Director Richard Linklater

• Kids’ Commentary

• Lessons Learned On School of Rock

• Jack Black’s Pitch To Led Zeppelin

• School of Rock Music Video

• Kids’ Video Diary: Toronto Film Festival

• MTV’s Diary Of Jack Black

• And More

$33 vs $20 - fair European prices again, ya'll rich snobs swimming in cash ought to be paying 70% more.

earl dibbles jr redneck GIF by Granger Smith

$33 vs $20 - fair European prices again, ya'll rich snobs swimming in cash ought to be paying 70% more.

earl dibbles jr redneck GIF by Granger Smith
Lets be honest here...you can get the film on DVD for as little as £2 online, with the same bonus features.

Quite why anyone would be happy to pay more than 12 times the amount for the steelbook is beyond me, regardless of the superior picture quality of DVD vs blu-ray...

Woop! Now to wait for it to hit the sales, because £25 for a blu-ray is an absolute joke.

Reactions: djjez83
Quite why anyone would be happy to pay more than 12 times the amount for the steelbook is beyond me, regardless of the superior picture quality of DVD vs blu-ray...
Maybe you're on the wrong forum dude. :D

But in general, yeah, maybe if the prices were lower on all newer formats, they'd sell better.

Maybe you're on the wrong forum dude. :D

But in general, yeah, maybe if the prices were lower on all newer formats, they'd sell better.
Haha.
I enjoy a good steelbook, just putting it into a bit of context is all…

Cant tell anyone how to spend their money, but certain people on HDN throw so much money at steelbooks regardless of the film not being great, the steelbook design being subpar or the fact it’s available to buy so much cheaper on other formats.