Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 6, 2021
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $24.99

ScottPilgrim-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dfoles
so i pre ordered the zavvi version for almost double the price... since i collect all the artworks, it doesn’t make sense for me to pre order the best buy one right? or vice versa? zavvis will probably be debossed compared to best buy’s right? i feel like that’s normally how it goes down. seems zavvis steels are just generally better quality

so i pre ordered the zavvi version for almost double the price... since i collect all the artworks, it doesn’t make sense for me to pre order the best buy one right? or vice versa? zavvis will probably be debossed compared to best buy’s right? i feel like that’s normally how it goes down. seems zavvis steels are just generally better quality
USA WWA SteelBooks usually have better finish compared to Europe/Asia WWA releases but on very rare occasions UK/Europe/Asia releases can end up been better
Some USA WWA steelbooks can be full gloss while Europe can be Matte or Spot Gloss
Also on very rare occasions sometimes there can be differences between UK and Europe/Asia releases in regards to Universal releases

It's very rare WWA USA/UK/Europe/Asia have same finish and same debossing/embossing

USA steelbooks majority are manfactured in Scanavo north amaerica plant while UK/Europe/Asia are mostly manfactured in Scanavo Denmark or China
Due to this there can be differences between the steelbooks in regards to finish etc between regions

Until customers gets delivery of USA and UK or Europe steelbook that's when it will be known if they have any differences

USA WWA SteelBooks usually have better finish compared to Europe/Asia WWA releases but on very rare occasions UK/Europe/Asia releases can end up been better
Some USA WWA steelbooks can be full gloss while Europe can be Matte or Spot Gloss
Also on very rare occasions sometimes there can be differences between UK and Europe/Asia releases in regards to Universal releases

It's very rare WWA USA/UK/Europe/Asia have same finish and same debossing/embossing

USA steelbooks majority are manfactured in Scanavo north amaerica plant while UK/Europe/Asia are mostly manfactured in Scanavo Denmark or China
Due to this there can be differences between the steelbooks in regards to finish etc between regions

Until customers gets delivery of USA and UK or Europe steelbook that's when it will be known if they have any differences
damn!!!! thank you for that info! i had no idea! so yeah i’ll probably just keep my zavvi pre order and pass on BB lol

damn!!!! thank you for that info! i had no idea! so yeah i’ll probably just keep my zavvi pre order and pass on BB lol
USA could end up been better
Most times USA steelbook is better in regards to the finish but that won't be known for sure until a comparasion can be done between USA and Europe steelbooks

As this steelbook is limited to 1,000 in UK you can take that the UK and Europe release will be the same in regards to finish as it's a shared print run

Release date are UK July 5th and USA July 6th
You might see photos or unboxing videos of USA release 1 week before release date

Reactions: LordFarquaad911
Is this a Best Buy exclusive? I can't find it on Target or Amazon...
I think the steelbook is exclusive to Best Buy as far as the US. It's also available from Zavvi, Amazon France. and Canada.
I want the MLIFE Exclusive but never have preordered one of those before

I think the steelbook is exclusive to Best Buy as far as the US. It's also available from Zavvi, Amazon France. and Canada.
I want the MLIFE Exclusive but never have preordered one of those before
Thanks....didn't see it mentioned as BB exclusive anywhere, including the BB website....so expected it to be a wide release....hopefully will be back in stock on BB after release.

Reactions: Jaxxx