Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £25.99
Notes: Limited to 1000
Finish: Spot-gloss

ezgif-3-ee5eefe30f2e.jpg
ezgif-3-7efef98ccbda.jpg ezgif-3-e54032003ac7.jpg ezgif-3-dfd66b2fa3c1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
would love to pre order this but zavvis website is screwed up. just keeps taking me to the home page.
@LordFarquaad911
That's normal as it's only live at the moment for red carpet subscribers
Reason why at the moment when you click on the link and brings you to home page is you not a red carpet subscriber

For those that don't have red carpet subscription will be live to order around 6 PM
Usually general sale goes live from 10 min to 30 min before listed time

Reactions: LordFarquaad911
@LordFarquaad911
That's normal as it's only live at the moment for red carpet subscribers
Reason why at the moment when you click on the link and brings you to home page is you not a red carpet subscriber

For those that don't have red carpet subscription will be live to order around 6 PM
Usually general sale goes live from 10 min to 30 min before listed time
thank you so much. thought i was going crazy!! lol okay that’s fine then. So 6pm local time? i’m in the US in EST

edit: just saw it’s 6pm UK time so i’ll keep an eye out for that! thanks again!

Reactions: paulboland
thank you so much. thought i was going crazy!! lol okay that’s fine then. So 6pm local time? i’m in the US in EST

edit: just saw it’s 6pm UK time so i’ll keep an eye out for that! thanks again!
@LordFarquaad911
I would keep checking Zavvi website from around 40 min before 6 PM as it is likely to go live before 6 PM

Sometimes can be even 1 hour before but most times it's 20 - 30 min on average before 6 PM

Reactions: LordFarquaad911
I think all steelbooks should have their print run in numbers shown with a serial number on each. It wouldn’t cost the manufacturer any more.

you guys think it’s worth the zavvi red carpet subscription just to secure my copy of this? it is possible for it to sell out before it’s available for everyone lol what do you all think?

Lol it won’t sell out. Why’s everyone panicking

Paul, where is the source to confirm this ?, there's nothing on the listing.....
2 different UK steelbook web forums have the info on print run for UK that info was provided by Zavvi

It's not unusual for UK release be limited to 1,000 has happen before a good few times with shared print runs between UK and European countries

I think all steelbooks should have their print run in numbers shown with a serial number on each. It wouldn’t cost the manufacturer any more.
Most WWA steelbooks are shared print runs between multiple countries so that is not practical to number the steelbook itself
Sometimes the unsold stock from europe becomes available after release date and offered then to UK or another country for example a few months later
This why you sometimes see a UK sold out release become available again can be 3-6 months later or after 1 year

It's different when it's a same WWA steelbook release put into a slip as you are numbering the full slip or lenti slip etc not the steelbook itself

A WEA steelbook you could easily number as long as it won't be released in other countries at a later stage
Example UK
Dr Terror's House of Horror steelbook from Odeon Entertainment
It was only released in UK as a steelbook other countries was a FuturePak

Reactions: Retro Parrot