Finish: Spot-gloss

ezgif-3-ee5eefe30f2e.jpg
ezgif-3-7efef98ccbda.jpg ezgif-3-e54032003ac7.jpg ezgif-3-dfd66b2fa3c1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is this actually sold out already?
Yes for now it's sold out
It's limited to 1,000 in UK

The steelbook is getting a release in a few countries

As usual with Zavvi after release date there might be some made available due to customer cancellations or payment issues

Yep they stole my artwork.
At least mine actually used Scott's guitar and had a colour scheme that matched the tone of the movie.

I'm pursuing this with the studio.
I honestly hadn't clocked that the guitar is incorrect, and I do actually really like the artwork they've gone for, but like you said... yours definitely feels more in tune with the style of the film. Really gutted for you anyway, as I personally know how it feels to have something you've worked so hard on for so long come to a heartbreaking end with no communication or acknowledgment from the "employer" whatsoever. There's no denying they've used your design as inspiration, and the fact they had the cheek to lead you on for an entire year makes the whole situation even worse! Hopefully they right their wrongs and repay you in some way.

It will come back. Or it’s been temporary pulled because of the above issue

Wow, this one went quickly! I tried to order it last night through the Zavvi Australia site (I'm in Australia), which used to work for ordering when things were red carpet only on the UK store, but looks like that's stopped working now sadly. The general presale time was 3am here, got up at 6am and figured that would be fine, but sold out by then.

Oh well, looks like fnac might have this as well...

U
Wow, this one went quickly! I tried to order it last night through the Zavvi Australia site (I'm in Australia), which used to work for ordering when things were red carpet only on the UK store, but looks like that's stopped working now sadly. The general presale time was 3am here, got up at 6am and figured that would be fine, but sold out by then.

Oh well, looks like fnac might have this as well...
Yes i have found certain titles are not showing up here like they used to but not all.
I was not sure myself to go for it or not, the shipping they charge on top is as killer if buying just the one steelbook, so just added a random steels to make it feel better.
Was great all of last year when there was no shippimg charged and i beleive it went on long before that.
Silly me used to order from uk zavvi and sometimes use the free shipping but it was not free just part discount, then i was locked into uk price, and normally i would end up paying more if exchange rate was crap.
When i started buying from au site i was locked in at that price and if exchange rate got bad i still be same price on au site.
So with a locked in price and free shipping and most of the time getting items prior to being live for all was good while it lasted.
This one never became live for au here but it did go live for all im sure 30 mins early as placed order late to last night..
Sort of glad i did if sold out, or its zavvi saying it is sold out but it's not and stock show up after.

I have took chances with these past orders i have made and canceled several times to built up 4 or 5 or more in one order and only pay one shipping
Still annoying when it was free shipping before but not much can do about that.
But to get a bunch sent for one off shipping price is ok with me, come they day zavvi charge per item as they are sent or work that way then my days will be finished.
Im sure $7.99 for each item will not go down well if it ever happened and would not surprise me with them.
But buying a single steel with shipping can feel expensive now, compared to buying steels over here which are getting less and less each year.
I have seen over time the same steel being sold here as the uk one and obviously canceled my uk order.
Even better when it catches jb sale and still in stock.
Im curious what time this steel sold out last night.

Reactions: Jcb12