Scott Pilgrim vs the World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #003) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 15, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (pre-order August 18 at 8PM UK time)
Price: £24.98
Notes: Limited to 1000 numbered copies

FinalPick-Recovered_1_2048x.jpg

SteelBook_slip_1024x1024.jpg
slip_back-front_1024x1024.jpg
SteelBook_open_1024x1024.jpg
scotp-pilgrim-slip_c359f069-e66c-4001-b3f0-3e93bb1017e5_1024x1024.jpg
guitar-pick1_1024x1024.jpg
  • Hard Boxes Individually Numbered 1 - 1000
  • All New Hard Box Slipcase
  • All New Printing Techniques For Enhanced Finishes
  • Exclusive Faux Leather Release Sticker
  • Limited Edition SteelBook
  • Free Custom Guitar Pick

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, what happened with SoTD release? I thought it was very nice. I had mondo release so i was not buying it, but a lot of peeps prised it as far as i know. Can someone explain what was the mistake of EverythinBlu?

They were and still are taking the complete piss from their customers and steelbook collecting. Enjoy the three hour read on the thread lol

• Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
Yeah, I'm more than tempted. But I was one of the lucky few who got his SOTD without major headache.

Just read the 152 pages in this thread: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...eelbook-everythingblu-exclusive-001-uk.82941/ :LOL:

In short: They had the pre-order months before release, changed the product in some key areas, had two major delays before release, and when it finally shipped, they sent the parcels out at a completely random pattern (some of those who had ordered on day one were served later than others who ordered months later; probably there're still some day one orders unfulfilled) at a painfully slow pace (shipping still drags on after eight weeks of the first shipment leaving their "warehouse"), and customers had to bug them via Facebook to have their order finally shipped.
Worst of all, however, was/is their horrendous lack of communication. If you look at the first couple of dozens of pages in the release thread you see how much time @EverythingBlu spent here, answering every question, thus promoting the products tirelessly and creating interest. But then he vanished into thin air. No communication at all. Even when @Wreck weighed in, he only gave a lackluster reply, with the usual boilerplate content. Ever since he's not been seen on the forums, at least not actively participating and trying to resolve the issues at hand by being honest about what's going on with EverythingBlu.

I am aware of all that hulabaloo, but I had no issues. My order was shipped in a timely manner with no issues and I didn't have to contact their CS. I've received much worse CS from Kimchidvd and FilmArena. Maybe we shouldn't post any of their releases on here either.

TL;DR People have legit gripes but my experience was great, no issues. I will keep buying from them with no hesitation.

I am aware of all that hulabaloo, but I had no issues. My order was shipped in a timely manner with no issues and I didn't have to contact their CS. I've received much worse CS from Kimchidvd and FilmArena. Maybe we shouldn't post any of their releases on here either.

TL;DR People have legit gripes but my experience was great, no issues. I will keep buying from them with no hesitation.

Pretty much nail and head. I fully understand people on here had major problems and accept that, but I didn't. I'm not going to bad mouth a company or stop using them because other people have problems. I've used Vodafone for 15 years and never had one problem, but many of my friends have gone through hell with them, should I stop using them as well? Sorry but until such time as "I" get treated badly by a company I will continue to support and buy from them. I sympathize with those who have been treated badly, some of what I read was pretty bad, but that still doesn't change the fact I wasn't treated that way. Yes this is a community but that the end of the day we are all fighting to obtain limited editions for our own pleasure and our own collections, some win some loose. Until such time as a company makes me loose I'll be supporting them, and definitely buying this release as it looks great.

Reactions: dead000 and JCC
it was a shitfest every preorder lol. I remember waiting and hammering their servers for a couple hours for a couple orders

Yea I remember that too. Servers sucked but products were on point. It was frustrating but I eventually got my products and now their servers are fixed. Everyone's happy.

I can remember some blufans that we waited much longer after making payment. You can always pay for 5-6 different steels from another place and people have no problem with that. I have yet to see one company come out smooth sailing. Actually there is only one and that is Manta Lab that has yet to have any major problems so far.

One thing I can say is the level of hostility from collectors only tells me one thing. The end of the collectable steelbook market as we see it is happening right now. More and more people are going digital. Its sad but true. There will always be the die hard 1/10 of 1 percent who always buy packaged media but the majority of the average consumer are simply not buying much anymore. They are putting their money in investments and houses as there is a major boom going on now. Foreign investments are breaking all time highs here in the US. It is crazy and the money is just pouring in all over the west coast from China. You dont see much of this on the news as it defeats the news purpose of slamming our President. Lots of good things going on that are under the radar.