Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 20, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

71eAWtGPUYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61S2ag3xUlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I can cancel my order on Amazon.com
Unless they're really awkward and don't release it in the UK (n)
Has happened before.

Looks like I can cancel my order on Amazon.com
Unless they're really awkward and don't release it in the UK (n)
Has happened before.
Paramount Pictures has worldwide distribution rights

UK release will happen just don't have info yet on release date or if going to be trade wide or a retailer exclusive in UK
If I was to take a guess it will be trade wide in UK going by just announed Star Trek UK releases that are also from Paramount

Reactions: TGO
Screw this. How worse can it get. FNAC with their DPD partnership ruined the steelbook completely and although the steelbook looks good in general it has unpainted edges and such crap. Do me a favour and don´t buy it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
The metal part on these ones is thinner than thin and they should rename it to plastic case with metal surface.

Go over to Bluray forum on the 4k section cant post the link, all the info comes from there.
Saw the screen shots and some clips of the 1080p Blu-ray on YouTube.
It looks fantastic
It's a massive step up from the original Blu-ray release
Looks so clean and detailed

Reactions: karl01
Yes that´s a nice release and it has much language and subtitle options (EN,DE,FR,ES) on the Blu-Ray and the 4K-UHD as well.
I take it back - the Blu-Ray is the problem and only contains DD5.1 audio-tracks for all other languages than English, although better ones are available and were on the earlier Blu-Ray. They explicit printed on the J-Card, that the German audio-track is DTS-HD MA, but I put the Blu-Ray in today and was disappointet: only Dolby Digital and it´s the same Disc, that they re-release as amaray-version with only the Blu-Ray. At least the UHD conains the German DTS-HD MA-track.