[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Scream 6

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, Tyler Gillett

Cast: Courteney Cox, Melissa Barrera, Jenna Ortega, Jasmin Savoy Brown, Mason Gooding

Release: 2023-03-29

Plot: The next instalment in the 'Scream' franchise. Plot TBA.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
scream_six.jpeg

Only ever seen the first Scream and thought it was pretty average... might give this one a go just for Jenna though :hungry:

Too much shown in the trailer already.
Looks like they're going to kill Gale now, so I'm kinda glad there is no Sydney anymore.
Ortega is great, she should've been the 'replacement lead', just that other girl isn't likeable, hopefully creators realized they went with the wrong one, and her character will die.

Only ever seen the first Scream and thought it was pretty average...
No Way What GIF

Too much shown in the trailer already.
Looks like they're going to kill Gale now, so I'm kinda glad there is no Sydney anymore.
Ortega is great, she should've been the 'replacement lead', just that other girl isn't likeable, hopefully creators realized they went with the wrong one, and her character will die.

No Way What GIF
See, I felt it gave away a lot too, but wasn't sure considering I don't know much about the series. Ortega is the new scream queen!

I was veeeeery late to the first film btw... only saw it last year, so that could have a lot to do with why I wasn't too impressed lol.

See, I felt it gave away a lot too, but wasn't sure considering I don't know much about the series. Ortega is the new scream queen!

I was veeeeery late to the first film btw... only saw it last year, so that could have a lot to do with why I wasn't too impressed lol.

Yeah original hasn't aged particularly well

New trailer looks great, Ghostface has never been more badass. I've no doubt if it's not done in this film (given shooting wrapped well before the success of Wednesday obviously) then after this Jenna is definitely gonna be the new face of the franchise

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yeah original hasn't aged particularly well

New trailer looks great, Ghostface has never been more badass. I've no doubt if it's not done in this film (given shooting wrapped well before the success of Wednesday obviously) then after this Jenna is definitely gonna be the new face of the franchise
Yep, it had nothing I haven't seen before at this point. I also didn't realise just how much Scary Movie parodied it, so to me it felt like the opposite way around lol.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Yep, it had nothing I haven't seen before at this point. I also didn't realise just how much Scary Movie parodied it, so to me it felt like the opposite way around lol.

I've no idea how you've avoided seeing it all this time, it's not even my typical genre of film and I still saw it back in 1996 :LOL::rofl:

EDIT: Just realised I was 12 at the time, I question my parents now :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
I've no idea how you've avoided seeing it all this time, it's not even my typical genre of film and I still saw it back in 1996 :LOL::rofl:

I'm not a big horror fan, so just never really had any interest in it... only reason I finally watched it was to shut my mate up lol.

Haha I think the worst films I saw as a kid were just gory/sweary action films.

Oh, yeah, I see. By now it looks like a third copy of a copycat, because about 130 movies since then copied it. But it was fresh and original in 1996.

My mother was showing me all three Alien films when I was 13, I grew up OK... I think. :cautious:

Reactions: Noodles