Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Scream 7

Tagline: Everybody's a suspect.

Genre: Mystery, Horror, Thriller

Director: Christopher Landon

Plot: The seventh installment in the 'Scream' franchise. Plot TBA.

Just been reading up about this. Not that I’m bothered about the film but that’s mental that they got rid of her because she spoke up against genocide. This film is about to crumble. Weird world! Surely other cast members will leave too like Jena considering how vocal she’s been about certain things. And then the director being a coward in his now deleted tweet and not supporting her. Madness

Just been reading up about this. Not that I’m bothered about the film but that’s mental that they got rid of her because she spoke up against genocide. This film is about to crumble. Weird world! Surely other cast members will leave too like Jena considering how vocal she’s been about certain things. And then the director being a coward in his now deleted tweet and not supporting her. Madness
It’s essentially blacklisting her for speaking out about genocide. It’ll be hypocritical of the other 3 main cast members if they don’t refuse to not work on it in solidarity with Melissa considering how vocal online they’ve been against other things.

Wow, that got screwed up fast! They basically got no movie now.
No Dewey, no Sydney, both Carpenter sisters are out, only Gale somewhere in the hospital, presumably.

P.S. I applaud those actors and artists that weren't afraid or stupid enough to speak out, somehow all the ones I've always liked, for years, like Rachel McAdams, Rosario Dawson, Susan Sarandon, Cate Blanchett, Mark Ruffalo, Ben Affleck, John Cusack, Milla Jovovich, Oscar Isaac, Angelina Jolie, Joaquim Phoenix, Annie DiFranco, Patti Smith, etc.

Reactions: Flloydo
Wow, that got screwed up fast! They basically got no movie now.
No Dewey, no Sydney, both Carpenter sisters are out, only Gale somewhere in the hospital, presumably.

P.S. I applaud those actors and artists that weren't afraid or stupid enough to speak out, somehow all the ones I've always liked, for years, like Rachel McAdams, Rosario Dawson, Susan Sarandon, Cate Blanchett, Mark Ruffalo, Ben Affleck, John Cusack, Milla Jovovich, Oscar Isaac, Angelina Jolie, Joaquim Phoenix, Annie DiFranco, Patti Smith, etc.
Sarandon has apparently been dropped from her agency/ management due to the same thing. Voicing her opinion. Mental

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

After they idiotically kicked everyone out, they had to pony up the cash to Ms. Campbell, and I'm very happy about that. I didn't like Barrera anyways, so it turned out for the better.
Maybe now we'll get a real sequel, not a sidequell fanfiction fever dream.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database