10934397-1397756244-831911.jpg

10934397-1397756244-832015.jpg

10934397-1397756244-831787.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Shame about the front text. Looks silly.

So far, for me, TWBB, BITSP, Aviator = excellent to very good.

I look forward to Mars Attacks and V for Vendetta. Also The Avengers steel.

The rest, not been tempted in the slightest.

I think an excellent J Card/slip will save Sin City.

Like I have said before, if the titles sell out regardless of design, it is the consumer that has created the monster.

If you do not buy it, the worst that will happen is the price will come down.

If the ES anchor man 2 was sold at £26.99 but had a 2000 print run, would you buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Skog
Goddamit, today Zavvi revealed the visuals of two of their upcoming exclusives and they had to screw up the one I wanted :angry: (I couldn't care less about The Last Stand, even if the art is awesome).

Why are they doing alphabet soup with the title? :( And those blueish tones makes Ghostface look blurry, as if it's a nightmare or something (wrong horror film then!). And it looks like the head is floating in the air.

I hope they don't do anything stupid with Clerks. Simple is sometimes best when you don't have a lot of art to choose from (unlike Sin City, there's not a whole lot of art to choose from with Scream).

Yes, but without the floating heads at the bottom, just the scared lady would be much classier :). And Ghostface as backart, and not just his face, his whole body.

Reactions: Skog and psychoscot
^^ thanks i think i prefer using the mask rather than charcater faces as 2 me that is what makes it scream - the iconic mask.

I also think that with gloss this one wld also look excellent :)

The Mask wasn't used to promote the first one it was the scream face, I have no problem with the mask being inside or on the back though.

Reactions: Skog and rj531
surprised i'm one of the few positive about this :) what better art were u guys expecting? can u post pics plz

(not familiar with original movie art so i genuinely want to see, thanks)

IMO, these would've been better choices.
scream_1996_463x643_779443905.png

Remove the cast text...

Scream-Movie-Poster-Portable.jpg

I even like this one, minus the 1-3 part.

l_110634_0117571_75ea022a.jpg

This is not a £19.99 Steelbook I have the 1-3 boxed set the transfers are pretty poor for Scream 1+3 2 is slightly better but 1+3 have a very suspicious looking HD transfer which looks in places like an uprezzed HD Cable transfer!

It's not the image that I find a letdown, it's the comedy arranging of the title

Looks stupid IMHO

Everything else is fine

Looks like I'll be watching my uncut Japanese DVD version a bit longer lol

Reactions: Skog and axldelarge