Sealed Steelbooks For Sale - Mostly UK

Sep 13, 2010
Hi all,

Looking to clear out some of my Steelbooks that I either don't want or have duplicates of as listed below. I'm new to selling on here but have 100% feedback on both ebay, (750+, frost1979) and AVForums (130+ frosty1979) please feel free to message me through either one if you want to confirm.

All are still sealed and in what I would say is perfect condition from what I can see unless stated otherwise, obviously I can’t see under any J-cards or similar. If you have any concerns on a specific title, like if there was a general manufacturing fault (ie Jack Reacher first release) please let me know and I will have a look and get back to you.

All prices below do not include postage costs as this will depend on how you want it/them sent, but all will be sent well packed, by a signed for method unless you want to take the risk of them going missing in the post. I won’t be able to make daily trips to the post office so if you need it in a hurry please let me know before buying and I’ll let you know when I can send it out, but it will be within a week of receiving payment. Also I may need to get some more packing materials/boxes so this may cause a delay but I will again let you know in advance.

Apologies for the poor quality photos, I'm not much of a photographer, but if you want more pictures of any of the steelbooks let me know and I'll get them uploaded.

Payment by paypal goods or BT and preference goes to bundles. Prices are not set in stone and I'm open to offers, especially on multiple purchases.

Finally, I don’t always have access to the forums while at work as they seem to block them from time to time, so if I don’t reply for a few hours don’t panic!

Aladdin (Zavvi) £27
Alice in Wonderland (Zavvi) £22
Black Hawk Down (Play.com) £23
Cinderella (Zavvi) £18
Cowboys & Aliens (HMV) £28
Face Off (Blufans) £45
Finding Nemo (Zavvi) £28
From Dusk till Dawn (Amazon.ca) Small Dent £10
Heat £20
I Saw The Devil (Zavvi) £16
Immortals £25
Jack Reacher (Entertainment Store) £18