Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: November 15, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 28 , at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

2BF8E330-76F6-4E5F-8CF7-C98383B9F3C9.jpeg

398B43F8-D007-41B3-BAAC-6B88D1B0DE62.jpeg BD0A70FC-37C3-4B97-9CCA-01F5B7B01E18.jpeg 227F611F-BC1E-40A3-8510-642D228F9D67.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: paulboland
I'm guessing it won't have a title. And neither will the US one (like Black Widow)
The US one has already been listed with a title on the steel in the mockup, so they are getting one. I'd like to assume the UK will too... but it's happenied many times in the past when we haven't. So as it's not shown on the mockup, I'll wait for in hand shots to confirm before I decide.

Used to be in the same boat as you - I remember the days of ordering the US Winter Soldier steelbook because it had a title and Zavvi‘s didnt (although to be fair, think that was more to do with the title-less spine)

However, with so many of the MCU (& by extension, the Spider-Man Homecoming HMV edition) steelbooks not having titles on the front, it doesn’t both me anywhere near as much now if one edition has the title on the front and one doesn't as I know I’ve got more than a fair few MCU steels without one now.
Yeah I had hoped those days were gone... particularly the titleless spine, that was my main gripe with EU disney steels for a time.

I mean it's not the end of the world, no front title, and I actually think black widow looks better for it. But seeing as all MCU WWA steels have been the same design US ~ UK for a while now, it's not like we've had a choice anyway lol if the US do get a title on this and we don't, I'll be importing it.

I think Amazon.It will probably be cheapest. At least usually it is. But i have bad experiences with them as steels just 1st time didn't arrive damaged but every other time they did and i got tired and just ignore them despite those few € cheaper... Not worthy nerves, time and everything else...
i added gift wrapping to my last steelbook order from amazon italy and it showed up to the usa without any damage.

i added gift wrapping to my last steelbook order from amazon italy and it showed up to the usa without any damage.
Gift wrap is useless. They put it in a bag with pent... Every Amazon is same.
The only Amazon worthy doing great packaging i heard is Amazon.jp.
But i didn't do gift wrap for long time do i dunno. Maybe they changed... but i doubt.

Gift wrap is useless. They put it in a bag with pent... Every Amazon is same.
The only Amazon worthy doing great packaging i heard is Amazon.jp.
But i didn't do gift wrap for long time do i dunno. Maybe they changed... but i doubt.
we've had different experiences is all. its another layer of material to protect from impact and usually theres some space between the outside of the bag and the mailer so its not quite free floating around, yet isn't pressed up against one side of the mailer bracing for inevitable impact.

amazon japan sent black widow in a soft cardboard envelope, no gift option. only two tiny dings near the spine probably because of express shipping however. and i didn't want a mug.

Just like Black Widow, will wait until the release day and order with code.
Same, maybe
Lack of 3d on marvel steels makes me not want to continue collecting
I still have no interest in 4k as I dislike the colouring of HDR so dispise being forced to pay extra for a format I don't need JUST to have a steelbook.
£35 for WWA is not on.

Happily, the JP mockup shows a front title, which is a ROW release. Safe to say uk will be the same. No need to import.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo