Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: November 15, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 28 , at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

2BF8E330-76F6-4E5F-8CF7-C98383B9F3C9.jpeg

398B43F8-D007-41B3-BAAC-6B88D1B0DE62.jpeg BD0A70FC-37C3-4B97-9CCA-01F5B7B01E18.jpeg 227F611F-BC1E-40A3-8510-642D228F9D67.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: paulboland
Spot gloss AND debossing on a UK Marvel steel?! Are they feeling ok? Also only just realised the artwork is by Tracie Ching (same as Black Widow), so would be cool to see her design all Marvel steels going forward IMO.

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
I didn't realize the character on the front is glossy as well on the UK version. If that's the case then it's the same as the U.S. version for a change.

Spot gloss AND debossing on a UK Marvel steel?! Are they feeling ok? Also only just realised the artwork is by Tracie Ching (same as Black Widow), so would be cool to see her design all Marvel steels going forward IMO.

Oh is it? I've been checking her Insta but couldn't see she'd advertised this release as hers like she did with Black Widow and the upcoming T2 releases. I've also be wondering if the Eternals when it's shown will also be in this same style...

Even if the USA one is all gloss I think I'd possibly still prefer the ROW edition, feel the spot gloss on the front and back adds something to the release as oppose to the entire thing in the same finish

Reactions: Noodles
Oh is it? I've been checking her Insta but couldn't see she'd advertised this release as hers like she did with Black Widow and the upcoming T2 releases. I've also be wondering if the Eternals when it's shown will also be in this same style...

Even if the USA one is all gloss I think I'd possibly still prefer the ROW edition, feel the spot gloss on the front and back adds something to the release as oppose to the entire thing in the same finish

The U.S. steelbook is the same. Spot glossed on the front and back with debossed title.

Hmm good point... hadn't thought to actually check, just thought the style looked exactly like hers.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
getting this to throw the japanese 3d disc in. when the SM Life slip releases that’ll be it for shang chi until a premium oc is released.

Apparently this has sold out now....even with such a relatively high price. I was hoping for it to drop in price, now I missed out :(.