Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 18, 2011
Release date: November 30, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Shang-Chi.png

Credit to Viking61

Last edited by a moderator:
Title on the front saves this one. Hopefully the UK will follow suit, with a similar finish, to save me the import.

The title is on there so people don't think it's Raya And The Last Dragon.
Lol, agreed. It is genuinely a poor cross between raya and the artistic style of BW, but worse than both. The title makes it tolerable enough (until a wea comes along) for me though, plus I did actually enjoy the film a lot more than I expected to.

Reactions: Leafs17
I don't get ppl complaining about WWA not being good enough. It's WWA for reason... It's WEA or don't complain...

Reactions: dfoles
Added a small group buy if that helps anyone

Reactions: GinjaNinja18
I don't get ppl complaining about WWA not being good enough. It's WWA for reason... It's WEA or don't complain...
I partially agree.

However people are free here or elsewhere to discuss if they like or not the WWA design.

Sometimes, majors read their claims about their own customers. A way to offer and sell "what the client wants" you can call it :thumbs: (or "... in the near future")

I'll probably get this and then get on of the WEAs whenever they come out. I don't hate the art. It's not as good as Wonga's, but WWA is rarely great. If it's glossy, it'll be good enough.