Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 24, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order on December 10, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

1639020653199729.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love Weet to do Dr Strange, but they technically did it already for Kimchi.
Yeah I always forget the kimchi wwa mcu releases were weet branded. Doesn't mean they won't release one again though.. there were both weet branded kimchi wwa and weet solo wea releases of guardians of the galaxy 2 :)

• Informative
Reactions: Mararagan and a_o
Anyone who was looking for this, galaxy-estore on ebay has a couple left. Just swiped a copy for myself :)
little pricier, but will likely still be cheaper than when the after-market price is set. For reference, Black Widow is currently hard to find for under $100.
@jeremycanrana @zar @RickB84 @davetherave
Ugh I wish I had seen your post earlier. For the past couple of days I was refreshing WeET like crazy and searching on ebay but I wasn't getting any results for this one. Must have not put in the "special" keywords. :offtopic:

Ugh I wish I had seen your post earlier. For the past couple of days I was refreshing WeET like crazy and searching on ebay but I wasn't getting any results for this one. Must have not put in the "special" keywords. :offtopic:
Yes they did not list this with "Weet" in the item title.

Just managed to grab one from galaxy-estores on ebay. Eughh with added UK VAT and shipping that really wasn't cheap at all.

Near double what it cost direct, assuming it didn't hit customs :offtopic: Very irritated at myself for falling back asleep at 4.50am!

i requested that yesasia pack some cardboard around it if they weren't going to ship it in a box and they actually did; arrived without flaws before NYE.

Yeah? I mean that's the norm now with sm. Also, honestly, if D+ is doing IMAX, I'm not buying another mcu 4k disc.
Am tempted to pack in collecting steels too....no imax uncropped ratio or 3d discs anymore (when Captain Marvel retained both). There is no real reason for me to shell our £35 just to continue the MCU Collection