spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
@cooey

Agreed the damage is thire and done for all to see . Yes i totally agree coming and posting udates would have solved a hell of a lot of issues all round. Hand on heart I understand this and agree with it .

However reading some posts directed at EB on a personal level with the pesonal comments about working from a living room amongst others . Never mind the Gifs with F in each form going .

Would I as that retailer faced that ask yourselves , because I wouldn't .

Going forward anyone can read openly about issues and lies and decide for themselves if EB are worthy of further support for thire release's .

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
@cooey

Agreed the damage is thire and done for all to see . Yes i totally agree coming and posting udates would have solved a hell of a lot of issues all round. Hand on heart I understand this and agree with it .

However reading some posts directed at EB on a personal level with the pesonal comments about working from a living room amongst others . Never mind the Gifs with F in each form going .

Would I as that retailer faced that ask yourselves , because I wouldn't .

Going forward anyone can read openly about issues and lies and decide for themselves if EB are worthy of further support for thire release's .

If you check up on Everythingblu via Company house you will see that the business is registered at a domestic property aka a house,not a unit, not a factory and not an office. A house. So safe to say they probably were operating out of a living room, that or a bedroom. I don't get why that's an offensive assumption considering it's taken them months to fulfill their orders, it's obviously wasn't a full time well oiled operation.

Speaking of Company house, their up to date list of assets and finances is due by the end of this month and will be available for public viewing. Considering they've already fulfilled allegedly their Shaun of the dead quota and took payment upfront for all the Mummy sets they should be in pretty good standing though I think we'll see differently once it's updated.

If you check up on Everythingblu via Company house you will see that the business is registered at a domestic property aka a house,not a unit, not a factory and not an office. A house. So safe to say they probably were operating out of a living room, that or a bedroom. I don't get why that's an offensive assumption considering it's taken them months to fulfill their orders, it's obviously wasn't a full time well oiled operation.

Speaking of Company house, their up to date list of assets and finances is due by the end of this month and will be available for public viewing. Considering they've already fulfilled allegedly their Shaun of the dead quota and took payment upfront for all the Mummy sets they should be in pretty good standing though I think we'll see differently once it's updated.
Nail and head

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig

My Brother in laws Company is registered to his house with Companys house. The registered address with them is his HOME , House , where he my sister and thire kids live .

He has commercial properties 4 with 2 each reigon in Derbyshire AND Wales all at seprate address' s

That is what I am finging so well eeerrr dont know the right word to use .

So to me the fact EB is registered to a home address is in no way unusual.

My Brother in laws Company is registered to his house with Companys house. The registered address with them is his HOME , House , where he my sister and thire kids live .

He has commercial properties 4 with 2 each reigon in Derbyshire AND Wales all at seprate address' s

That is what I am finging so well eeerrr dont know the right word to use .

So to me the fact EB is registered to a home address is in no way unusual.

So you just answered your own question why we discussed EB operating out of a living room but you deem it offensive for some reason :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
So you just answered your own question why we discussed EB operating out of a living room but you deem it offensive for some reason :rofl:

What I found offencive sweetheart is that it was deemed by some as some kind of back street carboot DVD knock off shop .

Packing up members orders amongst daily life going on around it :).

My point is that a registered address may not account for other comercal properties.

Back on topic I LOVE Mine and my Killer Klowns :')

What I found offencive sweetheart is that it was deemed by some as some kind of back street carboot DVD knock off shop .

My point is that a registered address may not account for other comercal properties.

Don't get involved...The select members will throw every kind of augments against you

Packing up members orders whilst everyday life is going on around it, that is for my money exactly what must have been going on.. If not, then PLEASE explain all the delays.

From what people say about the extras in this set, it's probably not far off the bootleg quality packaging you get at car boots.

• Thanks
Reactions: Chee_Kno
Packing up members orders whilst everyday life is going on around it, that is for my money exactly what must have been going on.. If not, then PLEASE explain all the delays.

From what people say about the extras in this set, it's probably not far off the bootleg quality packaging you get at car boots.

Sweetheart I can not explain the delays as I do not work for them , I work for Morrisons PLC.

As for what People say , well I go on MY OWN opinions no one elses :) XXXX

AND @HUBMUSWELL is perfectly right in his assessment of THIS Thread
This thread is TOXIC...

Don't get involved...The select members will throw every kind of augments against you
THIS MY DEAR FRIEND Is where PMT comes into play LOL Love ya XXX

PLAIN ARCHIVE Is/was run by two guys out of an Apartment (up until very recently).
They used to show pictures of the proofs on the their furniture. Who cares?

If you can't explain the delays then why are you going out of your way to refute the speculation around the delays? It's pointless.

Where OR When have I tried to refute OR deny ANYTHING My friend ??? .

I have not in any way shape or form .

Delays happen Pacific Rim Blufans 9 months Dredd FA almost 2 years , John Wick FA Almost a year .

I got used to delays as a seasoned collector an age ago it goes hand in hand with the passion for the steelbook in hand to me .

I love mine as stated meany times nothing mord to say really :) XXXX

There's a difference between a manufacturing or release delay to a product being released and taking months to ship out people's orders.

You take great offence to this Company boxing up orders whilst cross legged on the living room floor watching Benidorm yet cannot prove the contrary. Maybe refute isn't the word I was looking for, you speak greatly about this Company based on a steelbook they released (not produced) with a slip cover on and another release which has been riddled with so many issues its comical. I admire you trying to defend them but where are you heroes now, and where have they been since the s***, I mean SOTD hit the fan?

There's a difference between a manufacturing or release delay to a product being released and taking months to ship out people's orders.

You take great offence to this Company boxing up orders whilst cross legged on the living room floor watching Benidorm yet cannot prove the contrary. Maybe refute isn't the word I was looking for, you speak greatly about this Company based on a steelbook they released (not produced) with a slip cover on and another release which has been riddled with so many issues its comical. I admire you trying to defend them but where are you heroes now, and where have they been since the s***, I mean SOTD hit the fan?

Defend them Hero's No Heros are anyone in the Armed Services OR Emergency Services in MY Lowly opinion :)

Where have they been I dont know the reception they would have received would it have been
listened to , taken into account in any way .

Maybe the tone of the thread set the non response from EB MAYBE ...

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
It seems to unless you post here in this thread with only vitriol , venom and be part of a pack of complete haters , toward EverythingBlu any comments other than negative ones will not be tollorated .

What is not tolerated, Ann, is members - regardless of their affiliation or lack thereof - attacking others with insults and trying to demean them for voicing their opinion about how they've been let down. As you can see, your posts defending EB are staying and are perfectly tolerated since you're not attacking anyone.

Note to ALL: the discussion will be allowed to go on as long as it is within the boundaries of civil discussion.

Never mind the Gifs with F in each form going .

Please report these posts - as been said time and again - so they can be looked into. Mods, as you know, aren't always available to check each and every post of every thread which is where the "reporting" helps.

Thanks!

This isn't the philosophy of which came the first, the chicken or the egg.

When posed with that question of what came first, everythingblu's bad overall service or the hostile reception? The answer is clear, the latter

@Apollon

What I find offensive it is obvious that others do not .

Moderator's have read the threads as I have and not removed them and rightly so as objectivity is key

The bad lauguage being used is unfortunately a sighn of the times everywhere , not just form life real life as well .

@Covcraig

No matter what only thing that matters is that orders are now complete .
People have a choice in the future .

LOVE YA XXX

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95