spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
@EverythingBlu - will these be shipped out so they arrive for the 7th of April for local UK mainland addresses? Or are you shipping them on or from the 7th April?
We are looking to begin shipping around the 7th. We would say please leave a week after this date for your shipping confirmation to come through though. We hope this won't be needed though.

Thanks.
EverythingBlu

Reactions: sunnyx
Hello,

inside your account you have "addresses" where you can add, edit & delete addresses. Be sure to select the tick box to make your new address your default address and remove all of those that are now old.

Any issues, please send to [email protected]

Thanks.

EverythingBlu
Cheers, done and done. I presume my existing order will flag with my new address and not show up my old address?

• Thanks
Reactions: EverythingBlu
Sorry, why pick me? What I have done wrong here? I just made one post and members starting quoting me and then I responded. How about asking other members as well to take it via PM? Sorry, is it because everyone likes to gang on me like an easy picking?

Probably this sentence > Terrorists hate Americans, Indians hate each other lol.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Sorry, why pick me? What I have done wrong here? I just made one post and members starting quoting me and then I responded. How about asking other members as well to take it via PM? Sorry, is it because everyone likes to gang on me like an easy picking?
You have to admit, there was no real need to post your initial comment through, right? ;)