spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Agree with everything you said. In addition there is no way to contact them . After 3 failed deliveries they just send the package back to the sender. Good luck to anyone who works during the day and therefore not at home. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM A COMPANY THAT USES HERMES. Are you listening @EverythingBlu

Hello,

We have used Hermes even in GBs before with 0 issues. A lot comes down to how they are packaged and we take great care in that.

Thanks!

EverythingBlu

Hello,

We have used Hermes even in GBs before with 0 issues. A lot comes down to how they are packaged and we take great care in that.

Thanks!

EverythingBlu

So basically even though you package them with great care it's cool for them to leave packages on people's roofs and launch them over fences?
I hope your packing is shock resistant

:whistle: :D - sorry, just had to (and all I've had is bad experiences with them)

So basically even though you package them with great care it's cool for them to leave packages on people's roofs and launch them over fences?

:whistle: :D - sorry, just had to (and all I've had is bad experiences with them)
I was aware EB use Hermes at the time of ordering but managed to put it to the back of my mind. Now shipping time is getting oh so closer, I'm literally sh*tting bricks at the thought of Hermes handling my precious, fragile SteelBook's!!! :ohno: I've had my own issues with them and it is a huge turn off they are the chosen courier tbh... Let's pray :angel::angel::notworthy:

I personally hate Hermes like most on here and only had a small amount of successful deliveries

My last about 3 months ago was a absolute disgrace and was thrown over the back gate in the end completely crushed too!

I've had it a few times. Also once I had some clothes delivered by asos and they chucked them over the back, I was at work and my mum got in before me and let the dogs out, I came home to p*ss all over my delivery bag - hate delivery folk chucking stuff over my back gate for both reasons. Not the first time that's happened either Lol (f*cking dogs and Hermes!)

Just hope this is all good in the mail
What a bunch of asos. Sorry about your experiences.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I was aware EB use Hermes at the time of ordering but managed to put it to the back of my mind. Now shipping time is getting oh so closer, I'm literally sh*tting bricks at the thought of Hermes handling my precious, fragile SteelBook's!!! :ohno: I've had my own issues with them and it is a huge turn off they are the chosen courier tbh... Let's pray :angel::angel::notworthy:

:p

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T and Mickle_89
As unproffesional and useless as they are, those are f*cking hilarious!

How does someone loose a mattress? Mind blown

Myhemeroids managed to lose my Japanese Die Hard poster that my wife got for me for Xmas. It was sent from France with a tracking number and then it just vanished at one of their depots.

Sorry to take it off topic

Myhemeroids managed to lose my Japanese Die Hard poster that my wife got for me for Xmas. It was sent from France with a tracking number and then it just vanished at one of their depots.

If it was this one........

reluctanthero1.jpg

.......then it was probably for the better!!!! :p

Prey for herpes and our metal

What a bunch of asos. Sorry about your experiences.

I like what you did there

Downer, sorry to hear that. The workers clearly nick stuff. But I still can't work out the matress! Not like you can stick it up your sleeve or down your pants

Whilst others can be bad at times these the worst of the bunch

Hello,

Of course this is not ok but again, we have had no bad feedback from GB members saying anything such as that.

If there are multiple issues we will look into changing them but we would also like to note we have plenty more issues with Royal Mail than we have with Hermes.

Thanks!

EverythingBlu

Off topic (lol) but Hermes no worse than Yodel and others:-
II
V
They do it best in the U.S. though:-

Hoping this doesn't happen in the real world:-
As someone who's worked in nearly every facet of the US shipping industry (and for the same company as the gentleman in the last gif), with the exception of the package getting tossed on the roof, most of those deliveres would business as usual here. 90% of packages are left at the front door of single-family homes; no carrier ever goes through the trouble of hiding my packages in a bucket or shrub. :woot:

And that package toss onto the porch is mild compared to what often happens during the loading/unloading of trailers at distribution hubs. :whistle:

Prey for herpes and our metal

I like what you did there

Downer, sorry to hear that. The workers clearly nick stuff. But I still can't work out the matress! Not like you can stick it up your sleeve or down your pants

Whilst others can be bad at times these the worst of the bunch
The guy's response is hilarious. But in reality, the barcode/shipping label probably just got ripped off/torn/damaged during transit. It happens sometimes (especially with large or awkward packages) and then you have a mystery item floating through the system. Some places bother going through the trouble of trying to match items back with their intended destinations, others don't.

Hello,

Of course this is not ok but again, we have had no bad feedback from GB members saying anything such as that.

If there are multiple issues we will look into changing them but we would also like to note we have plenty more issues with Royal Mail than we have with Hermes.

Thanks!

EverythingBlu

I was pulling your leg with my response. Because of the gifs/ pics and your reply to packaging them well that's why i said it, and why I said I just had to.

I've had Royal Mail deliver to me for 20+ years and yeah the odd issue happens but the success rate of Hermes f*cking my sh*t up, leaving it in the rain or where my dogs can p*ss on it is pretty much 99%

It's like Amazon, once you tell them never to leave it with a neighbour or a certain neighbour you don't get on with or behind my gate where my dogs can get to it then they keep that info forever - so far

Royal Mail do leave stuff down my side behind a recycke bin at times (before my gated fence) but only if it's not going to rain. If the weathers crappy or it looks like it will rain then they will leave a note thingy and take it back to the depot. Never had a issue with them in those cases. Or my postmen/ladies have just been extremely savvy over the years
As someone who's worked in nearly every facet of the US shipping industry (and for the same company as the gentleman in the last gif), with the exception of the package getting tossed on the roof, most of those deliveres would business as usual here. 90% of packages are left at the front door of single-family homes; no carrier ever goes through the trouble of hiding my packages in a bucket or shrub. :woot:

And that package toss onto the porch is mild compared to what often happens during the loading/unloading of trailers at distribution hubs. :whistle:

The guy's response is hilarious. But in reality, the barcode/shipping label probably just got ripped off/torn/damaged during transit. It happens sometimes (especially with large or awkward packages) and then you have a mystery item floating through the system. Some places bother going through the trouble of trying to match items back with their intended destinations, others don't.

Oh I'm aware of what these companies are like, I've seen the dispatches programmes when they go undercover.
Yodel are cr*p too

And yeah I get stuff going missing too, still annoying and stupid (when it's something as big as matress etc)

Well I just hope using Hermes works out fine for us. We will find out soon i imagine

@EverythingBlu I'm assuming everything's still a go for your proposed release date? Haven't seen you mention any more set backs so I'm guessing your all good?

Hello,

Thanks!

EverythingBlu
That doesn't solve the problem of not being able to reschedule delivery at the customers convenience or collect from a depot if you are not at home.
Not everyone can sit on their arse at home all day everyday waiting for Herpes to deliver.

Your perfect record with Herpes is at odds to everyone else's experience.
Just admit it - they are the cheapest option and you are choosing to completely ignore the concerns of the majority of your customers.