Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 16, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

6350573_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Last edited:
This is one I’ll monitor sales. If it looks like it’ll sellout, I’ll pick it up. If not, I’ll hold out until it’s on sale. The only downside is that some, like Aquaman take so long to sellout and be on sale, that I ended up ordering a Manta One Click

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
This is one I’ll monitor sales. If it looks like it’ll sellout, I’ll pick it up. If not, I’ll hold out until it’s on sale. The only downside is that some, like Aquaman take so long to sellout and be on sale, that I ended up ordering a Manta One Click

Well that’s a win win then :giggle: except for the fact instead of trying to save a few $s you ended up paying a ton more, been there done that don’t you worry :D on a plus side enjoy the hell out of that Manta OC :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Steely-Booked
I don’t think this will sell out. Movie was not that great. Even the steelbook is not that nice.

I enjoyed the movie, but the fact is very few DC Steelbooks sell out. You can still get WW and Aqua-man. For the most part, I can just look at what’s going on at area stores and figure it out. Even Alita, which is currently sold out, will likely be in stock on day one and who knows if it’ll sell out quickly (though I think it will). I will buy it, even though I don’t love it. I assume it’ll hold its value and I can sell it if I buy something better. Still need to decide if I should cancel my preorder of Amazon’s collectors issue. Just can’t tell if it’s really signed by RR and JC, just printed or signed using a signing machine. I think it’s likely it’s one of the latter, though for the price, it ought to be individually signed.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Yes, pics from the other site confirm what Stygian has posted several times already:-
1562980485572.png
1562980388638.png

Even though the UK steel may not be glossy it will hopefully have the bolt debossed to make up for it.

Insides:-
1562980735410.png
1562980763199.png

Reactions: Stygian
Package arrived today. Its not bad at all. Spine still looks weird but everything else is fine. This will hold the fort until Zeta and Manta are ready with their editions.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
I've read a lot of posts in various threads saying the same thing. I'm curious as to what happens when that time comes.
What becomes of the WWA SteelBook?

Nothing really. It just joins the other editions I have or is sold off to finance something else I'm interested in. Every now and then I do have to trim down to make room for something else.

Reactions: Stygian