Release date: August 7, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €34.99 €29.99

71Zi1hGUv+L._SX385_.jpg

717WBcEB8ZL._SX679_.jpg
1563161056352.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: elchipo
Steelbook could be the same, but not the discs inside it: amazon one could have 4K+BD only, as indicated on steelbookpro.
I guess that's at least theoretically possible, but I wonder if that has ever happened with steelbooks? Specifically: identical artwork, released in one country on the release day, different retailers, but different disc configurations.

I used an online ASIN to EAN converter (Synccentric) and from Amazon FR ASIN B07RMGD4TZ it yields EAN 5 051889 657330, which is exactly the same EAN that can be seen in the photos posted by @mariojm43 here.

Well, the EAN doesn't lie, then it should be the same release with the same discs
I just had the doubt since the one in the pics by mariojm43 is not an amazon release.

@bradipolpo : "amazon one could have 4K+BD only, as indicated on steelbookpro " : I don't see that on steelbookpro... I see "Prix : 32,49 € (amazon.fr) – 34,99 € (blu-ray + blu-ray 3D + blu-ray 4K) ". For the pic where there is 2 disc, it said it's the taiwan edition.

Amazon.fr make an error, there is ALWAYS 2D + 3D + 4K in Warner french edition !!! (if 3D exist)

Reactions: bradipolpo
I'm glad they have embossed this because going way back when we were seeing first images of these Shazam steelbooks this was clearly screaming for embossing. When it was confirmed that Best Buy's was flat but glossy, that was fine but a little disappointing.
Seeing this now though it's great the opportunity has been taken.