Not open for further replies.

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA

68677271-346B-48CF-ADEE-D4F4657A9769.jpeg D1F0D3C9-D0AF-4432-A136-D918B1DC733C.jpeg BC6AFC21-5C36-46F3-BF09-7EB0010BCC5B.jpeg 9E99793F-5C30-4EE1-A54E-0D08E1D33451.jpeg AA8BBB7A-676A-409A-9C71-11996E980E9F.jpeg

There's a comic art steelbook knocking around, I was shown an image of it, but not yet available here. I think it was Thailand or somewhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Wow that looks amaZing :woot: really digging that artwork, thanks for sharing champ:thanks:

Yes i'll be adding to the comic collection for sure. I presume it will come to amazon in time but no idea where to obtain it before then. That site it's advertised on is awful lol.

That's only a slip but I presume comic art steel will come.

• Haha
Yes i'll be adding to the comic collection for sure. I presume it will come to amazon in time but no idea where to obtain it before then. That site it's advertised on is awful lol.

That's only a slip but I presume comic art steel will come.

I can imagine, tread lightly with your clicks lol. Worth hunting down though that’s for sure wherever it may or may not pop up.

Shame these won’t see the light of day but are worth the recognition as some of these posters are ace especially the bottom right one with the “you must be atleast 140cm to ride” sign :LOL: Credit goes to @MessyPandas on Twitter

View attachment 439526

@Basil ?

These remind me of an old post of yours!

B24339CA-AEBA-4A40-B536-EB311E1B9333.jpeg

:rofl: I love Rocket’s Perfect gun placement :rofl: and what’s the go with the badly photoshopped Mantis? :wacky: This artwork kinda has that cardboard Cinema Display vibe to it :LOL:

Ok, so this was one of my most memorable moments on HDN. Literally the funniest thing I witnessed on here.
I think it was the Blufans thread, and basil posted this picture hoping it would be on a slip. The backlash was genius. It’s like the worst fan made poster I’ve seen in my life. Still gets me to this day. You’d see this on a cover of a bootleg being sold in Hackney’s worst pub :LOL:

Basically, I think those Shazam posters are awful (not in the same league as basils guardians disaster) but it kinda reminded me of that. However, those guardians ones you just posted are a bit better

Reactions: harry
Ok, so this was one of my most memorable moments on HDN. Literally the funniest thing I witnessed on here.
I think it was the Blufans thread, and basil posted this picture hoping it would be on a slip. The backlash was genius. It’s like the worst fan made poster I’ve seen in my life. Still gets me to this day. You’d see this on a cover of a bootleg being sold in Hackney’s worst pub :LOL:

Basically, I think those Shazam posters are awful (not in the same league as basils guardians disaster) but it kinda reminded me of that. However, those guardians ones you just posted are a bit better

:rofl: I will have to track it down one day as it seems it would be a great laugh :rofl: yeah some of those MessyPandas ones are bad i’ll give you that especially the dab one, but good for a laugh as they mostly tie in with movie references with my favourite by a mile being the bottom right at the amusement park with the rollercoaster. Don’t get me wrong as much as I love “some” of these fan arts, when done poorly they would actually tend to make them seem bootleg like you say when used on a Premium Slip. I find these posters work for Shazam! (but not for Premiums/Licensed Products) as there is actually quite a few references to other movies tucked away in the movie not necessarily the ones he has done though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
:rofl: I will have to track it down one day as it seems it would be a great laugh :rofl: yeah some of those MessyPandas ones are bad i’ll give you that especially the dab one, but good for a laugh as they mostly tie in with movie references with my favourite by a mile being the bottom right at the amusement park with the rollercoaster. Don’t get me wrong as much as I love “some” of these fan arts, when done poorly they would actually tend to make them seem bootleg like you say when used on a Premium Slip. I find these posters work for Shazam! (but not for Premiums/Licensed Products) as there is actually quite a few references to other movies tucked away in the movie not necessarily the ones he has done though.

Yeah I think the one you mention is the best of the bunch

So word on the street is :whistle: Zeta is going to start aiming for (em or de) bossin’ on their WEA steelbook’s starting from Shazam! Also not sure what to make of this but with their DC WEA Line they will now only have the 4K logo on the spines not the BD + 3D logo :whistle:

If this turns out true this is awesome news with Zeta levelling up and making this DC HDZ Line even more epic than it already is :joy: plus it’s also great for competition for the likes of Manta especially since it will make some people reconsider as to some a flat gloss steel isn’t considered a qualifier in the Premium game.

So word on the street is :whistle: Zeta is going to start aiming for (em or de) bossin’ on their WEA steelbook’s starting from Shazam! Also not sure what to make of this but with their DC WEA Line they will now only have the 4K logo on the spines not the BD + 3D logo :whistle:

If this turns out true this is awesome news with Zeta levelling up and making this DC HDZ Line even more epic than it already is :joy: plus it’s also great for competition for the likes of Manta especially since it will make some people reconsider as to some a flat gloss steel isn’t considered a qualifier in the Premium game.
With Zeta's design/consistency of box sets and their approach to the content and awesome slips, if this is true then Manta will definitely need to up their game.

Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
That's great news!! And unexpected, but clearly means they are either listening to the boards/customer feedback or they're aiming for no. 1 spot.
Love me some bossing!! Hoping that street you heard it at is right LOL

• Haha
Reactions: harry and willbar84
Status
Not open for further replies.