Shazam! Fury of the Gods (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 3, 2020
Release date: May 23rd, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $36.99

423a142c-47b3-4c78-87b9-94266dfb0d69.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the best of the 3 wwas, easily. Very happy with the rear and interior. Can't remove the WM, so just attaching the shot.

Attachments

• received_867345387895525.jpeg
    received_867345387895525.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 147
This is awesome!♡! Really dig the exterior artwork on front & back

Interesting to see they have unearthed the other WWA designs for this already. As black Adam had a ton of variations hopefully this does as well so I can choose the best as Manta isn't making a premium kit for this banger of a flick

Reactions: samdavies
Hi, just a quick question. At what point can a pre order be ordered as a "ship to store" pick up ?
There's no guarantee that it ever will be ship to store. If they're not allowing it right now, I'd assume they won't allow it until after the on sale date (and not necessarily then). FWIW, I believe shipping is almost always free, so just have them ship it then return it if there's a problem, or do like I do, and i order 2 and return one of them.

Reactions: britmotley
Wish they continued the Jim Lee series…

Yeah, it was a mostly nice wave tbf, but I don't think all the illustrated DCEU steels were by jim lee were they? Aquaman, SS & BoP in particular didn't look like his style.

I only bought MoS, BvS and JL myself. Best of the bunch imo. Shazam was nice too, but glad I stopped at the ZS trilogy, seeing as WB appear to have stopped the wave.