Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 5, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

Shazam! Fury of the Gods Front.jpg

Shazam Fury of Gods.jpg Shazam! Fury of the Gods open.jpg Shazam! Fury of the Gods inside.jpg

Last edited:
Just came out of the cinema seeing this, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So much better than the first imo. Probably my favourite DCU film since Aquaman, not including ZSJL ofc.

Reactions: Loony_Tic and Nova
Just opened mine too. So glad it's glossy like the US steel. Honestly this is very nice. I don't even need to add the "for a wwa" caveat. It's just genuinely an all round nice steel. Warner even managed to centre the spine title for a change lol if manta weren't doing their wea package I'd be quite happy with this tbh

Just opened mine too. So glad it's glossy like the US steel. Honestly this is very nice. I don't even need to add the "for a wwa" caveat. It's just genuinely an all round nice steel. Warner even managed to centre the spine title for a change lol if manta weren't doing their wea package I'd be quite happy with this tbh
Next up John Wick and I currently have 4 on order eep. And now I don't wanna cancel any.

I've got 2 ordered for that one. FNAC and UK tradewide. Will order nova's too. Probs only keep 2 of them, tbc which 2 lol
I have both zavvis, I think one of those is the Lionsgate right? The other one is the collectors with a rigid slip and postcards and a map. I ordered the amazon lenti cos it looks cool and then I saw the hmv red one which looks cool. And now I don't know which to cancel cos I think 4 is Excessive but I dunno lol.

Really happy with my copy...
To be honest, the only benefit of going with Manta is the fullslip and extras. Don't think their artwork options are any better, or worse..
All artwork out there at the moment is pretty much what I would expect for this type of movie..
Picture quality and audio for the 4K great as expected...

Have to say, Shazam is a breath of fresh air in the superhero mess we have at the moment.
The villains in the 2nd movie make sense due to the Greek mythology and the level of humour works making both movies great Saturday night popcorn easy viewing...
F##K the arsiness of Justice League and The Avengers and their bloated over inflated sense of self importance..

God bless you, Shazam...

I just got the Walmart digipack, for completeness sake.

A glossy WB steel?!

Movie Reaction GIF
It's like with cars, the worse it is, the louder its owner plays his music for everyone to hear. :D

I ordered the amazon lenti cos it looks cool and then I saw the hmv red one which looks cool. And now I don't know which to cancel cos I think 4 is Excessive but I dunno lol.
Easy, cancel the useless lenti amaray and the bland red steelbook.

Just picked this up in store, I have to say it is quite nice in hand. I like the artwork and finally a WB glossy steel in the UK.

The France Steel for Shazam 1 was glossy too so happy days.

Just arrived. It's pretty nice. Glossy, prone to microscratches hooray. No disc art but meh. Looks good.

Rare images of a Warner glossy steelbook in its natural environment. Look closely at its behavior. It tries to find a partner to reproduce and ensure the continuity of its species. But the rarity of its kind most often results in failure, leading it inexorably to its extinction. :pompus:

Rare images of a Warner glossy steelbook in its natural environment. Look closely at its behavior. It tries to find a partner to reproduce and ensure the continuity of its species. But the rarity of its kind most often results in failure, leading it inexorably to its extinction. :pompus:
Maybe I can cross breed it with the Black adam one. That was at least spot glossed.

• Haha
Reactions: Betonos Le Truel